Quantcast

HP Touchpad Fire Sale Round 2?

Mike

Looks like HP may have found another warehouse with some Touchpads. Word is that we can expect a second Fire Sale at those unbelievable prices we saw this past weekend. Keep checking HP, I'm sure once it goes live, they'll be gone quick. :wacko:

Check out the article on PreCentral:

link hidden, please login to view

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By ssaguiar
      I am developing an app wich is a video player for an iptv provider.
      The app is based on html5, css and javascript.
      At this point everything done till now is working and tested in 5 different browsers and in a Samsung smart tv.
      The problem is that when I installed this app in a LG tv it messed up all the interface.
      After searching for the problem I discovered that the use og css grid was the problem.
      LG WebOs doesn't have support for the grid system? The css grid exists at least from 2017.
      Any clues on how to solve this problem or I have to rewrite one version of the app only for the LG?

Thanks for any help.
    • By Azwan Azahari
      I hope LG will consider to enable the Disney+ Hotstar Apps for Model 2016 LG TV. My LG TV Model is 55UH617T.  I've raised this concern few times and hope LG will take necessary action.
    • By Bob McLean
      How do I  pause live tv on lg oled tv,I have an external hdd but there isn't any button on the remote control to pause or rewind?
    • By Josef
      I am recording videos to 
      link hidden, please login to view NAS. During the recording I like to watch the video (still recording).  The Photo and Video App on webOS does not show the file unless the recording has terminated. Is there a possibility to watch videos in webOS while it get recorded? Joseph

• By mayhemfiasco
      Is it possible to access Live playback, i.e. pause, rewind live TV with a universal remote, not using the LG magic remote?
      I have an LG 65" OLED B8 and use a Logitech Harmony 650 remote  - can't use the magic remote as a universal remote as my sound runs through an AV receiver connected via the toslink input on the TV, not HDMI., so no Simplink/CEC. 
      Live playback is working fine (recording to hard drive ok) and I would swear that when I set up the Logitech remote it was able to pause and rewind live TV just using the Play/Pause/Rewind  buttons on the harmony remote no problem, but when I tried it recently it wouldn't work. Nothing in my set up has changed. Has something changed with webOS??
      I've check the Harmony setup is correct and if I bring up the live playback scroll bar with the magic remote, then the buttons on the Logitech work perfectly so I don't think it's a Logitech Harmony problem.
      The only thing I can't figure out is how to get the harmony remote to bring up the Live Playback display, without using the magic remote.  I also find that shaking the magic remote to get the pointer doesn't work very well, so I have to move the scroll wheel to get the pointer, which changes the channel, so I'd rather avoid it altogether (I also feel like I used to be able to bring up the magic remote pointer by clicking the scroll wheel, but that doesn't work any more either. Did I imagine it?)
      Any suggestions on a button function I can program on the Harmony to bring up the Live Playback display, or better yet restore the ability to just press Play/Pause/Rewind on the Harmony and it works without needing the Live Playback scroll bar to be displayed first?
      Apologies if I haven't explained my issue properly. i've never had a problem with my OLED before ( I love it!) so am a first time poster. any ideas?
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Alex
      I finally received my Touchpad in the mail after the 6-8 weeks I had to wait. It's charging now. I set it ll up and downloaded some apps. Wish there were more ofcourse...
      Since there is no gesture area, one thing I hate is the no "Back" gesture. How to you go back in an app?
      I tried skype, works pretty well.
    • By Alex
      I received a shipping notification email that the my touchpad has been shipped! Should be getting it sometime this week...
    • By ajmboy
      Here's an email I recieved from HP..
      Important information regarding your HP TouchPad order
      terms of volume and in the energy and enthusiasm it has generated in
      our customers.
      It has taken us longer than anticipated to work through the high
      volume of orders that were received. We apologize for any
      uncertainty this caused, but we are now in a position to understand
      our ability to fulfill your order.
      Your order will be fulfilled at the discounted price. However, we
      do not have enough stock to satisfy your order at this time. It will
      take 6-8 weeks to build enough HP TouchPads to meet our current
      commitments, during which time your order will then ship from this
      stock with free ground shipping. You will receive a shipping
      notification with tracking number once your order has shipped. We
      apologize that these timelines are longer than indicated on the
      website at time of purchase.
      At the significantly reduced price, the HP TouchPad does not
      qualify for our standard 30 day return policy and is not returnable.
      If this delay is not acceptable, please send an email to
      [email protected] with your instructions for cancellation within
      a week. Be sure to include your HP order number and the name and
      ship-to address on the order. Also please indicate clearly if this is
      the only order requiring cancellation or if you wish all orders in
      your name to be canceled. You will receive an automated cancel
      notification when your order cancellation request has been
      processed. Please be aware, however, that cancellations cannot be
      reversed, and our US SMB store has sold out of HP TouchPad and will
      not make any further available for sale.
      We are pleased that we will be able to fulfill your order and look
      forward to you joining the exciting community of webOS!
      Sincerely,
      Your HP Small and Medium Business Team