Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Alex

HP TouchPad with Android 5.0 Lollipop

33 minutes ago, joshua764 said:

Tell us how did you go?

Enviado desde mi XT1635-02 mediante Tapatalk

I haven't done anything with it yet.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Latest update for Disney+ app for webOS

Hi all, some good news! I recently contacted Disney support enquiring about the availability of Disney+ app for LG TV's. Here's their response....   Thank you for contacting Disney+ Customer Support! We appreciate your question. As of this moment we are still working to make our services available on as many platforms as possible.  Below I have provided a list of a few devices we are currently compatible with: Apple (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Apple TV, and fully integrate

in LG webOS Wish List

• WebOS TV Firmware version

Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set: - 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v - 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB - 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• Question: Photo and Video App doesn't stream Photos from WMP

The Photo and Video App sees the correct number and names of Windows 10 WMP("Windows Media Player") Folders on my new OLED65C9. Videos can be streamed successfully from these folders by the Photo and Video app. Hovever, the Photo and Video App can't stream Photos, even though it correctly sees the folders that contain the photos.  Unexpectedly, if one of these photo folders is copied to a folder named Pictures in an active Onedrive structure, it can be successfully streamed by the Phot

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Question: Video from PC to TV - subtitle problem

Hello, I have a problem with the subtitles when I try to share a video wirelessly directly from my PC to my LG 55SM9010PLA TV. I am not talking about sharing the whole screen (it lags a bit), just the video itself.  Sharing the video itself works well, but randomly the TV randomly does not recognise the subtitle, the sub option is not active in the TV menu, and there are no subtitles. It is in the same folder on my PC as the movie (.mkv), with the same name. In case of some movies it w

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Synology - DS Video App

We need DS Video app for Sinology NAS. samsung already has it.  

in LG webOS Wish List