Quantcast

[pivotCE]Unlock your HP TouchPad 4G

pivotCE

Anyone who could help me with a source to get an unlock code for a SIM-locked

link hidden, please login to view
4G locked to AT&T?

— Herrie (@Herrie1982)

webOS friend and LuneOS project aficionado, , recently embarked on an unlocking adventure.  His HP TouchPad 4G gave up the ghost and passed away quietly.  So he did what anyone would do and got a new one!  That’s what you’d do if your TouchPad died too, right?

His TouchPad was special though.  In fact, you probably read his article right here on pivotCE about with an unlocked Sierra 7710 card in it.

Why not just crack open the new one and pop in the 7710 and throw away that crappy “3.5G” Ericcson card?  Well, the TouchPad pretty much breaks when you open it.  The little clips that keep the back connected weren’t designed to be opened once engaged.

After Herrie contacted, paid for, and was reimbursed by several unlocking services over the course of about a month he finally stumbled upon which was able to get him an unlock code.  The catch?  It took 2 weeks but it only cost him about $10.50 USD.  Not bad!

Need your TouchPad 4G unlocked?  Head over to www.unlockfusion.com and I’m certain they can help you.  Or crack yours open and pop in a Sierra 7710 (EU) or a Sierra 7700 (NA).

#webOSforever

Related posts:

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

• Similar Topics

• By OrlandoSux
      I'm not sure what changed (maybe my kid playing with the remote), but now when I press the TV button on my remote, I am taken to the Life's Good Hub instead of antenna TV. I have to wait for it to load and then exit the app. I never installed this app. I have reset my TV to factory settings and infuriatingly still can't get to antenna TV by pressing TV.
      Can I remove the Life's Good Hub somehow or reprogram what the button ony remote does? 

My TV is a up7670puc
    • By GiovanniG
      Hi, today I've lost about 8 hours trying find out how to open an rtsp of an IP camera into a new 65" OLED TV, which is updated to the latest FW. Tons of apps for IPTV but none of them is able to open a working/tested RTSP, also including it into a playlist m3u file. Nobody in this world has thought to display an RTSP on a LG TV? Looks unbelievable.

I've read a bout "webOS Signage and LG" but no ide how to implement it, install it, nowhere it is described.
      I need to display an rtsp stream on LG tv, I have the chance only woth an external device by HDMI or DLNA? That's a shame..
      Thank you for help
    • By majorusa
      Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set:
      - 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v
      - 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB
      - 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA
    • By Enx_xcite
      How Can i do for Unlock MY LG 43UP7750PSB.APH to PTB.ATM coz i moved to thailand DVB-T2 not working

Anyone has any ideas? or Solutions?
    • By GiovanniG
      Hi! Thank you for your kind help
      I'm looking for a way to show an IP camera to LG TV, I've updated it to the latest version (WebOS).
      I really hope it is possible without buying an external HDMI box, there is any way to obtain that or install apps from USB? Thank you a lot!