Quantcast

Download error

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Marko00
      I've bought OLED55CX3LA and have screenshare errors ever since. 
      I'm using Dell machine with Windows 10 onboard.
      Almost every time I try to connect using "connect with remote screen" windows option, I get the pop up that
      only with cancel button.

Sometimes there is approval button but mostly I have only "cancel" option. 
      Have this error on OLED55CX3LA and one older model. Same behavior. 

Mobile screen sharing working perfectly fine.

How to fix it?
      I've cleared the connection history but without any success.
      Not sure if I should put it on warranty or if there is some simple fix?

• By glendvd100
      Hi there, I have the following tvs:
      OLED55C26LD
      OLED42C24LA
      And I'm trying to change the area code using the service remote, so I can download apps from USA (I'm currently in the UK), such as Max, HULU etc.  I'm trying the codes which are bandied around the internet, but the area just stays as EU.  I've noticed on youtube videos etc that the older models with the older OS have no issued with this, but mine seems unable to change.
      Does anyone know if perhaps the newer models have newer codes?  I've used 1793, 1843 and 22287 (as found in this very forum).  But nothing happens.  Any help from users who may have got this working would be appreciated, thank you.
    • By EuphemiaIolanthe
      MovieBox Pro APK is an app that provides access to millions of free movies and TV shows. It aggregates the largest collection of popular titles on the internet. Moreover, users will be able to watch unlimited streams. The app allows users to share videos on social networking sites and has a lot of features to keep its users entertained.
      MovieBox Pro APK is compatible with both Android and iOS devices. Its home screen provides information such as top new releases, hot TV shows, and the latest movies and TV series. It also provides movies based on their IMDB rating. You can also find popular movies based on genre such as comedy or romance.
      The app also features a search bar, advanced filtering, and offline viewing. Its latest version offers offline movie and trailer saving. In addition, the app supports multiple platforms and subtitles can be changed according to speed and language. It is compatible with all video formats. It's easy to use and allows users to download movies without any problem.

• By geoffHome
      Initially would search and find 3 networks (Testra Air, the correct one and one other??) but would not connect.
      Reset our router (turn off then turned on again  and waited) but now no networks are even found to attempt to connect to.
      Any suggestions what my next step should be?  This has happened suddenly.  Thanks