Welcome to LG webOS - Smart TV, Phone, Signage, Appliance User to User Support Forum

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

taka

App List

Question

I am interested in the LG smart TV with webOS, but don't know how many apps are available in the app store. I've contacted with the LG customer support, but they said there is no any specific web page which I can refer to. 

There are several smart TV OS platforms have been revealed at the CES, such as Android, Tizen, Firefox,

The number of apps would be one of the considerations to purchase.

Could Someone advise how many apps which for webOS are available in the app store? :(

1 person likes this

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

5 answers to this question

hello, i think there is not too much application for LG Webos. The number of apps is country related becouse od content licencing and local TV providers, and there is a small number of games. these games are realy simple, unenjoyable /i've try just some - slow reactions, loading,.../ the best apps in Slovakia are the next (not all): 

FREE: Youtube (realy bad usage without Mobile Phone),  RedbullTV, Gopro Channel,  Weather Channel, Facebook, Skype (only with cam), Euronews,..

NotFREE: Filmboxlive, Eurosportplayer, Voyo, Topfun.tv, HBOgo,

the apps are free, but the content NOT!!

in premium apps there is 18 apps

in group app and games +- 75 applications.

you can search here some featured http://www.lg.com/uk/smarttv/smart-apps

or http://forums.webosnation.com/lg-webos-tv/328165-lg-webos-tv-app-list.html

1 person likes this

Realmente te la recomiendo por las Apps no te preocupes hAy demasiadas muy interesantes te la recomiendo

Esta smart tv es la mejor con muy buenS aplicAciones recomendada

News: USA today, Newsy (buggy)

Entertainment: Portico (not working currently), Dailymotion

Movies: Netflix, Crackle, Viewster

Tv: Foxplay

Enviado desde mi HUAWEI P7-L12 mediante Tapatalk