Quantcast

Service country "India" not found in the countries list

dibun

Recently I purchased 65NANO91 in Norway and I want to install apps from Indian app store like Hotstar and SonyLiv but India is not in the countries list under LG service country. Only countries from Europe and few African countries are in the list.

Is there any way I can install Hotstar and SonyLiv apps? or change service country to India?

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 12/6/2020 at 3:03 AM, dibun said:

Recently I purchased 65NANO91 in Norway and I want to install apps from Indian app store like Hotstar and SonyLiv but India is not in the countries list under LG service country. Only countries from Europe and few African countries are in the list.

Is there any way I can install Hotstar and SonyLiv apps? or change service country to India?

Thanks in advance.

Just a suggestion, try installing a good vpn on your smart tv, maybe my switching your virtual location solve the issue for you, there are many deals going on this black Friday you could definitely get a good deal, I'll recommend you to try purevpn. I'm attaching their black friday deal you can checkout (

link hidden, please login to view
)