Quantcast

No enough memory

ppbeto

Question

5 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Tanni
      My Lg TV which has the smart functions and magic remote is playing up. 
      I often use web browser or you tube or similar apps to watch videos etc. 
      Recently however, it keeps crashing and displays a message to the effect that the memory in the app is low or it need to close to free up more memory? 
      My TV is less then 2 years old and is doing this. I love the telly and the smart features especially the web browser function, however this recent issue is making me think about the longevity of such LG smart TVs and whether I should've spent a few hundred more and got another telly. 

Please can someone advise what I can do to fix this as it takes away the whole point of smart TV. 
      Thanks 
    • By chloe9544
      WHY DOES IT KEEP SAYING APP OUT OF MEMORY NEED TO REFRESH?? it happens every day ! i time it and it continues - LG Will remote access in & factory reset - so why does it continue to happen? And say they never heard of this??????? Since January 
      it happens every day ! i time it and it continues - LG Will remote access in & factory reset - so why does it continue to happen? And say they never heard of this??????? Since January it is unacceptable! is there a real SOFTWARE PATCH - & BTW i only have cable box - deleted all apps and don't use the web browser.

I
    • By Pat
      Bought a new 65" Smart TV, all the preoaded apps You Tube, Netflix etc  are restarting after couple of minutes with "this app will now restart to free up more memory" message.
    • By Rony
      the last few weeks I'm getting trouble with the message out of memory.. when i start some apps for iptv I get the message out of memory frequent.. also when I switch from an app to normal tv the synchronisation of voice and image fails.. 
      so i have to power of my tv and remove it from the power socket.. 
      if i put it back on it works fine again for a while.. 
      in the app memory section I have about 354 mb free.. 
      in years I did not have this issue until now.. 
      lg let me down.. 
      BTW the webos is 5.10.25 I think. 

• By Jane McCoy
      the app will restart to free memory. why? how do I fix this?