Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

peppeve

Regional setting on EzAdjust menu

Is possible to have the correct code to set in AREA CODE from the ezadjust menu for my tv? I have an imported EU 60lb730v my actual code is 3122 but i need ITALIAN AREA CODE for set on the MHP function. Thank's

I also have an imported 42LB65 model from UAE to Bangladesh.

But as usual, can't connect the LG store & cant download apps.

Can anybody help me by manually changing the country code??

Big thanks in advance.

-Ripan

I also have an imported 42LB65 model from UAE to Bangladesh.

But as usual, can't connect the LG store & cant download apps.

Can anybody help me by manually changing the country code??

Big thanks in advance.

-Ripan

Hi,

Goto General > Location > change service country auto to UAE or South Africa because not every country has started LG Store yet.

Regards,

Adeel

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Looking to buy Smart TV with screen grab function - Questions

I am not a current owner of an LG Smart TV but I'm looking to buy a Smart TV with a screen grab function built into the TV.  I searched and came upon information in this forum that LG Smart TV's with WebOS on them do indeed have a screen grab feature and I have some questions regarding that. 1. Just to reaffirm my info, do LG Smart TV's actually have a screen grab feature built into them? 2. Is WebOS stand alone software built into the TV set? In other words, is the TV independent of a PC operating system? 3. Concerning the screen grab feature. Is the screen grab feature independent within the TV set/not dependent on any other device to operate? 4. Can you save your screen grab to a USB drive? 5. If you can save your image to a USB drive what format does the TV save them in? JPEG, BMP, etc. 6. What is the max resolution the TV saves the screen grab? 7. Can you do a screen grab of any image ported to your TV from any device? Cable STB, Video Game Console, etc. 8.  The info that I read on another thread here  said  that to take a screenshot on the LG you press the input/123  button on the remote and save it to the photo editing app. Is this photo editing app a part of the LG TV software and do you navigate and execute commands in this photo editing app with the remote control?

By AceMcHammer, in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• 2 replies
    • Question: remote control disabled, most of function in setting menu gereyed out.by using smartify LGremote app

Hello everyone  ,   TV model :55EG9200 webOS  2.2.1 -1338 ( beehive-biscayne ) My original remote control doesn’t work and only able to turn it on/off also initial setting greyed out account management gereyed out non of remote app on phone can be pair  I’m really disappointed  can you help me and get it touch,,,and the picture below shows my tv’s publis display setting is enable( ON ) After a day , I have been in my friend and I noticed he is using almost the same TV as me ! I downloaded smartify LG remote back ! I checked if this menu be On ( Enable ) as shown in the picture ( public display setting ) everything will be same as my TV .thank you for supporting in advance   

By Amin Azmoodeh, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 2 answers
    • Correct display of covers with a video player

Hello! Videoplayer on my TV OLED55C6V has two modes of folders content display: as a list of files with detailed information and thumbnail and as a previews of files with big cover and file name. My DLNA-storage contains a cover for each movie file. A cover has the same file name with its movie except of jpg-extension. As I know DLNA-server provides two variants of each picture - full size original picture and downscaled thumbnail (160x160 on MiniDLNA and it is hardcoded). And when I browse the folders of DLNA-storage on my TV I can see covers in list mode and in preview mode. And they looks like something dreadful on my TV because as I discovered TV videoplayer takes a thumbnail from DLNA-server (160x160 max in my case) and crops it to aspect ratio 4x3 and upscales it for showing as a thumbnail or as a cover. Actual displayed cover size in the second case is about 400x300 or even more on UHD-display, so a resulting picture looks like Minecraft. But, for example, Windows Mediaplayer displays covers from DLNA properly taking a full size picture (not a thumbnail) and downscaling it to required actual size if necessary. Is there any method to make TV use full size picture and downscale it properly for thumbnail and for cover separately or to do something else at all for seeing nice and smooth thumbnails and covers during DLNA folders browsing on UHD-display? Thank you in advance

By dolbnya, in LG webOS Wish List

• 2 replies
    • Question: Facebook and all Italian streaming app [MEDIASET/LA7/RAI REPLAY]

All this ^ apps don't work on my 32LF630V (updated)

By Elia Bisconti, in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Awaiting best answer

• 0 votes
      • 3 answers
    • Question: I can't choose the correct Time Zone

I have an LG Model: 42LB6500-SF, webOS TV Version 1.2.0-2810 In Settings/General/Time & Date I only have two options to choose from: Santiago and Eastern Island. I live in a different time zone, how can I choose the correct one. Thanks in advance  

By alefq, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer

• 0 votes
      • 1 answer