Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

peppeve

Regional setting on EzAdjust menu

Is possible to have the correct code to set in AREA CODE from the ezadjust menu for my tv? I have an imported EU 60lb730v my actual code is 3122 but i need ITALIAN AREA CODE for set on the MHP function. Thank's

I also have an imported 42LB65 model from UAE to Bangladesh.

But as usual, can't connect the LG store & cant download apps.

Can anybody help me by manually changing the country code??

Big thanks in advance.

-Ripan

I also have an imported 42LB65 model from UAE to Bangladesh.

But as usual, can't connect the LG store & cant download apps.

Can anybody help me by manually changing the country code??

Big thanks in advance.

-Ripan

Hi,

Goto General > Location > change service country auto to UAE or South Africa because not every country has started LG Store yet.

Regards,

Adeel

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By DjDiabolik
      Model 49lf590v
      Firmware 3.21.40

Trouble:
      When i turn on my tv... on the very first time i try to open the "setting" menu all goes in freeze and my tv made something like a self reboot.
      on tv i can see the red circle whit the "X" on top right corner... but i can't do nothing... the image freeze and no audio.
      after about 2 seconds the screen become completely black.
      another 2 seconds and all return working... at this point the "setting" menu can be opened whitout any problem but the crash/freeze & reboot cause a complete reset all list of recent app used or input used.
      after the crash the tv say "nothing recent activity"... all it's lost.

how i can do for fix this issue? it's someone have a similar trouble on your  lg tv?
    • By dolbnya
      Hello!
      Videoplayer on my TV OLED55C6V has two modes of folders content display: as a list of files with detailed information and thumbnail and as a previews of files with big cover and file name.
      My DLNA-storage contains a cover for each movie file. A cover has the same file name with its movie except of jpg-extension. As I know DLNA-server provides two variants of each picture - full size original picture and downscaled thumbnail (160x160 on MiniDLNA and it is hardcoded). And when I browse the folders of DLNA-storage on my TV I can see covers in list mode and in preview mode. And they looks like something dreadful on my TV because as I discovered TV videoplayer takes a thumbnail from DLNA-server (160x160 max in my case) and crops it to aspect ratio 4x3 and upscales it for showing as a thumbnail or as a cover. Actual displayed cover size in the second case is about 400x300 or even more on UHD-display, so a resulting picture looks like Minecraft.
      But, for example, Windows Mediaplayer displays covers from DLNA properly taking a full size picture (not a thumbnail) and downscaling it to required actual size if necessary.
      Is there any method to make TV use full size picture and downscale it properly for thumbnail and for cover separately or to do something else at all for seeing nice and smooth thumbnails and covers during DLNA folders browsing on UHD-display?
      Thank you in advance
    • By rajasekar reddy
      I bought my tv in Dubai to india.the location shows purchased place.now I want to change area code.pl tell me the Indian area code number so that I can get charged the location
    • By CJW
      Had a bit of problem with ALL4 catchup app not loading or buffering when it does load but the last couple of days or so it won't load at all and I get the message:
      Well this is embarrassing.
      Somthing's not working, please try again in a few minutes.
      ALL4-T006
      All the other catchup apps work fine. I think the problem is probably with channel 4 as it buffers a bit on my laptop too through the web browser but wondering if anyone else has had the problem and managed to resolve it.
      Thanks

• By peppeve
      Is possible to have the correct code to set in AREA CODE from the ezadjust menu for my tv? I have an imported EU 60lb730v my actual code is 3122 but i need ITALIAN AREA CODE for set on the MHP function. Thank's