Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

lensky

Australian Customers - Freeview Plus

Just a shout out to anyone trying to get freeview plus working. I bought an LG WEB OS TV and was wondering where is this feature when i couldnt find it in stores?

After some digging I found out I needed to not only had to firmware update the TV, but I also had to FACTORY DEFAULT it.

After doing so freeview works(althought doesnt like the pointer remote).

For more info see the press release.

http://www.lg.com/au/press-release/lg-brings-freeviewplus-to-its-smart-tv-lineup

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Question: downgrade firmware

Ciao, possiedo un tv lg 55uh650v era impostato su posizione Russia e dopo all'aggiornamento del firmware versione 05.30.45 non riesco più ad usare le app in quanto non riesco a accettare i termini contrattuali. Ho provato a cambiare il DNS e a collegarmi tramite cellulare ma non ho ottenuto nessun risultato. Ho provato più volte ad eseguire il reset di fabbrica ma nessun risultato. Inoltre ho notato che la versione del mio firmware non è presente sul sito LG Italia mi chiedevo se fosse possibile tornare ad un versione firmware inferiore, potresti aiutarmi? Hello, I own a TV lg 55uh650v was set to Russia position and after the firmware update version 05.30.45 I can not use the app anymore because I can not accept the terms of the contract. I tried to change the DNS and connect via mobile but I did not get any results. I have tried several times to perform a factory reset but no results. Also I noticed that the version of my firmware is not on the site LG Italy I wondered if it was possible to return to a lower firmware version, could you help me?

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Question: Update browser

how to update browser on lg smart tv

• WebOS TV Firmware version

Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set: - 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v - 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB - 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA

in LG webOS Smart TV Discussion

• Question: Update problem

İ have 670v tv.  I cant update my tv . İ tried via usb , cant update ,  i tried downgrade  same problem. How İ can install firmware to my tv?  Please help me

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Question: Can't find Zee5, AltBalaji and Hotstar app in LG content store

I have LG 43LF6300 WebOS TV, purchased it in Oct '15. I was trying to look for Zee5, AltBalaji and Hotstar in the LG content store and couldn't find anyone of them. I could read that many of the users here already have the app, can anyone guide me where to look for it? I have some 100 odd apps in content store but not the ones 'm looking for. Please suggest