Quantcast

Australian Customers - Freeview Plus

Just a shout out to anyone trying to get freeview plus working. I bought an LG WEB OS TV and was wondering where is this feature when i couldnt find it in stores?

After some digging I found out I needed to not only had to firmware update the TV, but I also had to FACTORY DEFAULT it.

After doing so freeview works(althought doesnt like the pointer remote).

For more info see the press release.

link hidden, please login to view

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By News Reporter
      Although stress is a natural feeling that affects everyone, managing it has become increasingly difficult in today’s digital age. Recognizing this, LG Taiwan recently organized a special forum to help local customers address their anxiety and better manage stress, as part of the global “Optimism your feed” campaign and “Life’s Good with Optimism” initiative.

In the build up to this forum, LG Taiwan launched a psychological test on its Instagram page, aimed at raising awareness about social media-induced anxiety. This initiative helped followers gain a better understanding of the stress they experience from their digital lives.

Held on August 10, the forum featured esteemed psychologist Dr. Hui-Wen Deng and renowned YouTube film critic “Lessons from Movies.” They shared their professional insights and experiences on how social media impacts mental health and provided attendees with practical strategies to manage stress and maintain optimism, aligning with LG’s Life’s Good philosophy.

Dr. Deng explored the negative psychological effects of social media, emphasizing the importance of initiatives like LG’s “Optimize your feed” to help people navigate their online lives without feeling overwhelmed by anxiety.
      The event also featured the host of popular YouTube channel “Lessons from Movies,” who shared her personal experiences as a key opinion leader, offering valuable techniques to embrace optimism in the face of criticism.

This event was a hit, with over 100 sign-ups within just half a day and nearly 80 percent of attendees participating in the interactive Q&A session that was held on the day. Many sought advice on how to overcome challenges and maintain an optimistic outlook on life, with many hailing the event as a source of useful information. One guest asked if either of the speakers would be collaborating with LG Taiwan on similar events in the future, or if LG Taiwan had more activities promoting “Optimism” in the works, suggesting a strong desire for more events like this.

On site, Instagrammable photo props and check-in gifts were provided to encourage participants to share their experience with friends and followers via social media. And as they left eager to try out the new techniques they had learned, LG handed out stress-relief fortune cookies and stress balls to each person in the hope of leaving a lasting positive impression and giving them constant reminder of its Life’s Good message.
      LG Taiwan’s stress forum not only highlighted the importance of optimism in today’s digital world but also reinforced the brand’s dedication to enriching people’s lives. By providing valuable insights and practical advice on managing stress, LG is helping people navigate the complexities of their online lives, while promoting a message that Life’s Good every day, not just on the good days.
      Contributed by LG Taiwan
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By alfie
      Disney plus unable to play videos error code:PB_WEBOS_DR-6006_Invalidstateerror: Unfulfilled promise rejected automatically during destruction.
    • By Phil7108
      We recently subscribed to Paramount Plus to catch up on episodes we lost when our COX CONTOUR DVR died. Frequently when streaming an episode,the playback will suddenly freeze. If we try to go back, using the "undo" key, we can sometimes get the playback to resume, but it has rewound abp=out 10 minutes. After resuming playback, it will frequently freeze again. My wife is so frustrated, she wants to cancel Paramount. Any suggestions appreciated!
    • By News Reporter
      Companies to Offer Comprehensive Package of Digital Office Solutions and Services
      Designed to Boost Productivity and Deliver Better User Experiences

SEOUL, Sep. 19, 2024 — LG Electronics (LG) has signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with
      link hidden, please login to view, a global leader in workplace solutions, to collaborate on digital transformation solutions for modern office environments. The two companies will jointly drive sales and marketing activities for their collaborative efforts and will look to explore further business opportunities in the future. This strategic partnership is expected to strengthen LG’s position in the global B2B market. Ricoh, headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, and with locations in approximately 200 countries worldwide, supports the hybrid workforces of its customers across the globe through a broad range of solutions, from managed workplace services to document management and intelligence process automation, in addition to printers and copiers. As part of the new agreement, Ricoh will pair select offerings with LG’s premium digital signage products and various other B2B solutions. The combination of products and services from two of the industry’s most respected names will deliver an elevated user experience and exceptional customer value.
      According to a conducted by Market Research Future, a leading market research company based in India, the global digital workplace solutions market is expected to grow from about USD 33.7 billion in 2023 to USD 90.5 billion by 2030, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15 percent. LG, which has identified the B2B sector as a key driver of business growth, aims to expand its presence within the sector and to increase its B2B sales to around 45 percent of total sales (from all business divisions) by 2030. The company is continuously expanding its B2B portfolio and is highly proactive in exploring new, high-potential business areas.
      “This global strategic partnership allows us to combine LG’s advanced displays with Ricoh’s communication services, delivering enhanced workplace experience solutions to customers,” said Takahiro Irisa, senior corporate officer and president of the Ricoh Digital Services Business Unit at Ricoh Company, Ltd.
      “The pairing of Ricoh’s workplace solutions with LG’s advanced display products will deliver impressive value to customers and further establish LG as one of the most trusted providers of integrated solutions in the B2B market,” said Paik Ki-mun, senior vice president and head of the Information Display business unit of LG Business Solutions Company. “LG will continue to pursue strategic partnerships with innovative global companies to create customized solutions for today’s business environment.”
      For more information, visit .
      # # #

• By Wingwalker
      LG Television.   Device ID: LG24-K8LPN2   Rowridge transmitter -  BH22 (Dorset)     I purchased a new LG television last week from Curry's but am having a repeated issue on the Freeview channels. The issue is that despite several attempts at clearing the memory and doing an automatic retune on digital channels - after an overnight switch off, they have all gone again by morning.    I can view everything as normal during the daytime - including if the television has been turned off for a number of hours. The issue arises when I turn on the TV the following day after it has been turned off overnight. I am continuously left with just five channels starting at number 301 as per the image below.     I have a set top box from BT and have tried retuning the TV both with the box connected, and without. The results are the same each time, no matter what I try. Daytime all is well, but after an overnight period I am left with the screen above.     As you can see from the image below, everything is as it should be after yet another retuning session this morning. Please can you help?