Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Greetx

Disable radio on LB650V series

Question

Hi, I receive the TDT by antenna, and I receive radio signals along with it. When I type a channel number, e.g. 6, on the menu it appears DTV's 6 channel as first choice and Radio's 6 channel as second option, if you don't hit OK button you have to wait 5 seconds until it changes to DTV's 6 channel.

What I want is to get rid of the radio for good. I've tried omitting all radio channels on settings, but the keep appearing.

I don't know what to do, unless, maybe trying tuning all the channels again, but I don't want to go through the trouble of sorting channels again, is not as easy as on other TV's, I spent 10 minutes sorting 25 channels, when on my older TV it usually didn't take longer than 1 minute.

Thanks in advance.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By manus34
      I have a new lg 55uj634v tv and have an annoying issue.I live close to the border of Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland
      When I tune in my DTV,I get about 47 odd channels showing up on auto search,but when I go to watch them,The non Irish Channels all show up with Invalid Service with a little animation,so basically all the freeview Channels seem scrambled or something.
      Does anyone know what Invalid Service means or how I could get around this
    • By ConkSMASH
      So I have a handicapped brother who plays with this tv all day. He is very good with getting into things to the point where I, a fairly tech savvy guy, will scratch my head saying "how the hell did he do that?" 

When using this tv, he uses the remote from our cable box (Optimum/Samsung) which only controls the power and volume on the tv. But leave it to him to find something to toy with. He found that when the mute button is repeatedly pressed (something he regularly does), this menu pops up. (Pictured below) I don't even know how to access this menu with the factory remote. 

I figured maybe it was a software glitch, and maybe it would get corrected over time with a software update. So I updated it the other day from 04.00.30 to 04.05.25, but no such luck. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas about if there's a way to disable it. I'm new here so I'm not sure if there's someone in particular I should direct this to that might be really great with the OS and can help.