Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

john_mcpherson

Sticky: Supported Keyboards and Cameras

I wish there was one.

Keyboards

Works

Don't Work

Logitech Illuminated Living-Room Keyboard K830 does not work on an an LG 3D 4K TV UB8500

Webcams

Works

Don't Work

Logitech HD Webcam C310 does not work on an LG 3D 4K TV UB8500

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Question: QWERTZ instead QWERTY keyboard layout in Poland

I noticed the on-screen keyboard layout for Polish locale is wrong, we use QWERTY keyboards here in Poland not QWERTZ, it's QWERTY only if i switch to English, is there any way to force QWERTY for Polish language?

By maniel, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 4 answers
    • FCC Lists a New Palm Phone in the Works

Unfortunately not running our beloved webOS, but Android, FCC documents show a new Palm phone in the works. If you recall, the Palm brand was purchased by TLC with the promise of releasing new Palm branded phones.....
        First spotted by Android Police, new filings show a device called the Palm PVG100 has passed through the FCC and WiFi Alliance. Yes, a Palm smartphone submitted by the Palm Ventures Group just showed up in 2018. Not much is known about the device, but it is an Android 8.1 Oreo smartphone with WiFi 2.4GHz and quad-band LTE support. If you went "huh" after reading 2.4GHz, you are correct with that reaction as this device will not support the faster 5GHz band, common in most devices now, by the looks of this filing. ....read more   Palm PVG100 Escapes Smartphone Purgatory Running Android Oreo
      Read more at https://hothardware.com/news/palm-pvg100-android-81-oreo-fcc-wi-fi-alliance#FEfCvRfRWTaoFl4R.99 

By Alex, in Palm Pre and Pre Plus

• 1 reply
    • Question: Surround Sound Won't Work!

I have an LG tv running webos 04.70.45 and I try to connect it to my home theatre system, which is set up for surround sound, but it's only giving dual channel audio rather than 5.1 surround sound. And when i check in settings the option for surrund sound is greyed out, as if it's not possible, has anyone else ecxperienced this issue?

By Rupayan Ghosh, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 0 answers
    • Question: Photos and Videos app works unintuitively?

I loaded the Photos & Videos app and was pleased to see a Filter that allowed it to show both Photos AND Videos.  So I applied that Filter (which was probably the default anyway).  I see thumbnails of Photos AND Videos.  So then I clicked on the first thumbnail, which happened to be a video.  When that video finished playing, it went to the next video and so on through all the videos.  I expected it to go to the next Photo OR Video.  In other words I expected it to step through and play the thumbnails as they were displayed by the filter. I don't suppose the LG webOS programmers visit this forum, but if they do, can this feature be changed?  If I just wanted to watch videos, I would have changed the filter to just videos.  Instead it looks like it launches the video player and then goes to the next video.

By Mark Tiede, in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 0 answers
    • Virtual Keyboard in LG WebOS not working

I'm developing an app for LG WebOS, and at one point I load the content dynamically, ajax, and with it also appears the input for search. It turns out that even with the input focused, the keyboard does not appear. Is there a Javascript method to call the virtual keyboard? Fixed

By Braulio Cesar Holtz Ribeiro, in LG webOS TV SDK

• 0 replies