Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Kan

Some feedback

Please add some features like:

- Screenshot

- Screen recorder in HDMI, i'm using HDTV box and I want to record some TV show

- Improve Web Browser, why don't support HTML5 or Flash?

- Add some app in Store, only 3-4 app is useful, Please add some app like Facebook, Twitter, Hulu, Vevo, Vimeo, Plex Media server...

- Set wallpaper in Home

And please fix:

- Sometimes, Wifi isn't connect, need to go to Network settings and find.

Thanks ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Question: LG Content Store

Hi all I hope someone can help me. I recently purchased an LG 55" TV and noticed there is a My Content Menu. When I try and add shows it's only finding them from Prime or YouTube, it doesn't show up searches from NowTv or Netflix. Is the store only able to find titles in Prime or should I be able to search NowTv and Netflix etc via the content store and My content tab?    Hope I haven't confused anyone and hope this makes sense? 🙂   Many Thanks in advance

By Ross, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 1 vote
      • 1 answer
    • IPv6 support please

It's 2016 now. IPv6 has been around since 1997. Some countries are close to 50% deployment of IPv6. Even my home printer supports IPv6. The Linux kernel, on which webOS is based has been supporting a stable IPv6 implementation since the 2.6 kernel series.   This was certainly my main disappointment when I bought a LG Smart TV.

By doggie, in LG webOS Wish List

• 7 replies
    • Question: NEW TV STORE HELP

Hello friends.  I brought a LG 43 inch 4k smart TV for my room. I'm so satisfied with the TV.   Unfortunately I gotta go out side of the country more than one year for my duty.  So is it okay to store my TV without turning on more than one year?  Will it be a big issue for the  TV components?  😎

By Madushanka Ratnayaka, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 0 answers
    • Magic Remote support for controlling Definitive Technology Studio W sound bar

The Magic Remote has universal remote control support for a number of different sound bar brands, but not for Definitive Technology and their W Studio sound bar model.  I would like to see this support added.  It would also be nice if the interface allowed manually setting the remote control codes for various functions, in the case where corresponding devices are not listed.

By slewis7, in LG webOS Wish List

• 3 replies
    • Question: No Sound from HDMI Input

I have a LG OLED55C7T TV, with the latest software. I replaced my Topfield 2400 PVR (1080P) with a Beyonwiz U4 (2160P) on HDMI 1.  I get picture but could not get any sound to the TV via HDMI.  I tried both SD and HD channels. All show video, but no audio. I checked all volume and mute setting on the TV and on the Beyonwiz. I checked the TV firmware is the latest available release. I tried all of the HDMI inputs and 3 different HDMI cables with no luck. I tried other devices in these TV HDMI inputs and all worked properly (i.e. had sound). I re-flashed the U4 Firmware and went through the setup again. Still no change. I tried setting the TV to factory defaults and setting it up again, but still no sound. I connected an optical cable from the S/PDIF output to my amplifier and sound works. I tried plugging the U4 into another TV via HDMI and it works properly - both video and sound. But the combination of the U4 and the LG TV does not work. So, I'm convinced that its software or a setting on either device that is mismatched. The LG work perfectly with all other HDMI devices that I connected to it (BlueRay Player, Topfield PVR, Nexus Player, Canon 5dMk4 Camera) but I can't get it work with the Beyonwiz U4.  The U4 works fine via HDMI to another TV.  So why won't they work together?  What settings should I try changing?

By GJC, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer
      • 0 votes
      • 0 answers