Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

buyyourpalm

Hello to all WEB OS Fan´s!

Question

It is great to have LG and the bright future of the genial WEB OS.

Web OS comes to the right time to make Apple not so great...(Smile)

The TV Market can dominated by LG with its great WEB OS!

Post here more news in the near future...

I invite you to make LG to the No. 1 of future TV Entertaining!

Greetings to all in this Topic(s)!

• Like 1

8 answers to this question

Hello.and thanks for the start of a new WEB OS Story for the future..I think since many years that WEB OS is the best and the quickest OS in the world!

LG, please make the best to provide Web OS as a future system...

Greetings to all in the LG Web OS Website!

You guys make me LMFAO.  I've never used other Smart TV OS before WebOS so I can't compare but tell you the true, I'm not impress.  If you say WebOS is better than other OS then Smart TV have a way to go.  WebOS make the simple TV function so difficult and slow.  For example, change the Audio output.  There is so many click before get to it.  And there are wait for each click.  I thought it's a brilliant idea for LG to put Bluetooth on the TV but I was disappointed it only work with LG products.  Another thing is lack of apps.  I'm glad that LG have the Amazon Video app so I don't need to use my Fire TV stick.  But there is no HBO app.  So, I don't have to use Amazon Fire TV to watch Amazon Videos, but, I have to use it to watch HBO.  I may better off use FireTV stick to watch everything.

Hello WEB OS Fan´s ! Long time i was not here,but im still amazed about Web OS during the Holiday Season! I wish all fans a Happy New Year 2017 and LG with the great Site http://www.lgsmartplustv.com/

great success! They made a good job and all Users in this whole forum had made it possible for WEB OS and LG to grow in the world market! Greetings to all ! (incl.Alex and Mike best wishes)

From time to time i come to this great LGWEBOS Forum and see what a great community is here!

Make the best with Web OS...See you in many weeks here,ok?