Quantcast

hello could you help me change the area of ​​my tv to usa?

awswallace

Question

4 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Wolfgang Martin
      How come you can not get the 10 play streaming app on a webOs TV?
    • By Dave S
      I have an LG OLED and I want to change the volume of my Bluetooth headphones independently of the speaker volume.  I am hard of hearing and I want to listen to the TV a bit louder than the speaker.  Presently the Tv Volume controls both.   Thanks 
    • By imanshanizadeh
      hi
      My TV does not play Dolby Vision file properly after the update, it shows in HDR
      When I play the Dolby Vision file with the TV media player, the device starts playing, but instead of Dolby Vision, the HDR mode turns on. There was no such problem before the update

• By Sol Harold
      Hi All,

i’ve got an OLED 55C1 with webOS 6.0 and a service remote in South America. 

I’ve been able to find working area codes for almost all regions using the service remote based on previous posts and tables. 

Of most use to me were:
      Brazil: 26895 (local DTV transmission settings) /22800 (BR/US DTV transmission settings)
      US: 1843 / 1793 / 22287
      UK/EU/Turkey: 3122
      AU Australia: 767
      JP Japan: 23439
      I’ve also found working codes for China (CN), Taiwan (TW), Hog Kong (HK), Philippines (PH), Australia, NZ & South Asia incl. India (AJ), certain African and Middle Eastern countries (JA or JA ME IL regions: note Israel is not an option even though IL appears in the code) , Canada (CA), Mexico (MX), Panama and Central America (PA), Ecuador (EC), Colombia (CO), Peru (PE), Chile (CL), and Argentina (AR).
      Notably absent were working codes for;
      Israel (IL)
      Korea (KR)
      Russia and CIS countries (RU CIS)
      Eastern Europe (ETC?)
      Does anyone know the working area option service codes for these countries?
      I am mostly interested in working IL and KR codes.

thank you so much!

• By Ehsan0
      Hi 
      I have an strange question 
      I use room iptv and smart iptv on my LG smart TV ,  
      They are working fine in playing
      But in Portugal and Italian subchannels in some internet providers they are not playing,
        in some other internet providers these channels are working properly !!!
      Note that all other channels are working properly in any internet connection!!!!!
      In the other hand these channels are working on my tablet!!! With all internet providers !!! 
      As a result, I think there is some isuuse in the TV and apps , 
      Is there any help or suggestion?!