Quantcast

• Own an LG TV or webOS device? Join our Forum!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Sign in to follow this  
NewsDummy

PreCentral: State of the Mobile Nations Survey: We need your opinion!

WP Central

With new Apple, Android and Windows Phone 8 devices hitting the market this fall, and new BlackBerry 10 phones just around the corner in early 2013, there have never been so many amazing phones on the market to choose from.

Before the holiday season hits, we wanted to pause for a moment and check in to see where everybody is at. It'll only take a minute or two to fill out this State of the Mobile Nations survey, and we'll love you forever if you do. Thanks for participating!

link hidden, please login to view

Editor's Note: Our apologies for the earlier ommission of webOS - the survey has been updated to reflect that. Also, yes, we are aware that this survey cannot be taken using the HP TouchPad's browser; it's not our fault the webOS 3.0 browser doesn't offer proper support for the full spectrum of web protocols.

mf.gif

a2t.img1gRd6VbTPZU

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Paesano
      I am having an issue with two of your tv's at my home with Apple HomeKit.  I have a 55 inch and 65 inch OLED C9 TV.  They are both compatible with HomeKit.  Originally when I installed the TV's I had all sorts of issues with Apple HomeKit. For the Last 2 months Apple HomeKit has been working perfect with them.  Now after a recent update to them via automatic updates, Apple HomeKit now has an issue viewing the tv on the HomeKit app remotely while the TV is OFF,  It shows "No Response" in HomeKit.  My TV's are hardwired via Ethernet cable.    There are 4 states in HomeKit that are recognized for the TV: - Viewing the tv on the HomeKit app locally on the network while the TV is ON (This works in HomeKit and shows the tv as turned on) - Viewing the tv on the HomeKit app locally on the network while the TV is OFF (This works in HomeKit and shows the tv as turned off) - Viewing the tv on the HomeKit app remotely while the TV is ON (This works in HomeKit and shows the tv as turned on) - Viewing the tv on the HomeKit app remotely while the TV is OFF (This DOES NOT work in HomeKit and the TV shows in HomeKit as "No Response")

I've tried reseting the TV's and doing all sorts of things. Nothing has worked.  I believe there is an issue with the latest firmware. 
    • By NicZ
      Dear all,
      I really need to verify my understanding on how the whole Record / Play and Live TV works.
      I own  a brand new OLED 65GX6LA TV of which I am very satisfied with picture quality and all but...
      I have noticed that when I am watching a program that I am recording and use Time machine to go back to some past bits, when the record has finished I am kicked out of my viewing and I need to go back to the list of recordings to start again and then I need to look for the place where I was. Additionally I can't record a program from the satellite tuner and watch from the terrestrial Tuner (or viceversa) even though they are separate tuners.
      To me it looks that the current Record / Play and Pause Live TV functionality has been implemented using a single memory buffer which doesn't allow any of the above.
      Is my assumption correct or is there anything that I haven't done in my set up that makes it so limiting?
      Many thanks,  Nic.
    • By Viswa L
      Can i get android app emulator in lgwebos tv. So that i can use all apk apps in webos. Or google chrome with all plugins. That also supports web emulator. I feels this will be useful
    • By Bogan Silver
      Hi
      I am trying to stream and display my favorite song collections on a smart TV, all failed. I had previously used samsung s3 to connect via bluetooth, but when i used iphone x to connect, the system reported an incompatible error. Can someone tell me why the connection was not successful? Here are the songs I want to play on my TV: 
      Thanks in advance  
    • By philipworthington
      Could some one give me a step by step guide to installing Apple TV app?  I know that there are a lot of features on the LG web os, and I'm gradually finding my way around and trying to use Magic remote, but would be very grateful for a reply.  I'm 65 and I'm not that techy.  I long for the days when you would get a physical manual!  Thanks.