Quantcast

what app i need to watch bulsatcom on lg tv?

dimitartennis

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By pivotCE
      Have you been wondering what LG will do with webOS next?
      According to
      link hidden, please login to view, a since pulled website has arisen (here are the cached pages from Google  and ) detailing info about LG’s all new platform supposedly called ““. It is thought that this is going to rival Samsung’s Tizen, maybe even in retaliation to Apple’s new smart watch. Hopefully our loyal fan-base will make it popular! According to pictures pulled from the site (see below), the SDK for the said smart watches, will supposedly be released with the announcement of LG’s plans to move webOS to the Smart watch platform. To see the other banners pulled from the site click

• By Georgi Mirchev
      Hello.
      Can you tell me something for ,,Fusion TV,, app for LG tv, from Bulsatcom. Before 8 months was sent for approval? This app is on Sony, Samsung, Philips, Toshiba, Panasonic and SHARP. Only LG has not published it!
    • By ajmboy
      I just finished watching Game of Thrones on HBO, never watched it when it was out. Now I'm wondering what other series should I start watching? 
      Westworld? I'm inclined to check out SEE on Apple TV. is anyone using Apple TV with LG webOS tvs?

• By Velmurugan
      Hello ,
      ACT fibernet supports its entertainment offer with the support of YuppTV Scope app. but this app is not supported by the LG WebOS 03.30.18.
      Expected the support soon.

Thanks

• By Brian Gregory
      CBS Catchup, Discovery+, POP player, and UKTV Play always need updating. Even seconds after you just updated them. It started doing this a few days ago.
      Who can I contact to get this fixed?
      Since the "apps need updating" notification now always appears when I switch the TV on, I now have no way of telling if anything really does need updating other than going into the LG content store, clicking Apps, clicking My Apps, and visually checking.
      ☹️