Quantcast

PBS Passport

Charles Munson

Question

1 answer to this question

I am not surprised that there is no answer to your question.  But I am surprised that no one has supported the idea/request.  I wish I had known that Samsung offers such an app before I bought my latest LG - which I bought primarily so that it would work as much alike as possible with my other two LG TVs. On the other hand I suspect that no LG employee ever looks at this forum and so expressing any support for your idea/request here is likely meaningless.  However, I will in the future mention this disadvantage every time I review an LG TV.

Thanks for your post.   Bob

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By RonLGTV
      Why is there not a PBS Passport App for LG Smart TVs?
    • By prabul
      Hi 

I am planning to buy LG 42LB6500 WebOS TV from Malaysia. Before finalizing the model wanted to Test with my HDD which is 1 TB Western Digital passport model. Interstingly the TV wasn't able to detect the HDD?? What could be the Issue?? HDD is USB 3.0, but compatible with USB 2.0. Could it be a firmware issue?
    • By News Reporter
      link hidden, please login to view, in celebration of the successful rollout of , we were given the opportunity to pass on some amazing prize packs to our awesome readers. With over 51,000 entries across the Mobile Nations sites, it was obvious how excited you all were to win these incredible prizes. So without further ado, the winners of the Ultimate Prize packs, courtesy of and Mobile Nations are...

• By News Reporter
      Click the image below to jump over to the official contest thread and leave a comment on that post for your chance to win!

link hidden, please login to view Remember, leaving a comment to this post won't get you entered... click the image above to head to the contest post and leave a comment there. Good luck!
      The Contest ends at 12 Noon PT on Monday, November 19th, 2012, so HURRY UP AND ENTER! 

• By News Reporter
      Login to webOS Nation and leave a comment to this post to be entered to win a Wildcard webOS Prize Pack!

Last week we rolled our new 
      link hidden, please login to view account system, which makes it easy for any member of webOS Nation to also participate across our other sites. With Passport, you have one account and to rule them all! In honor of the successful roll out of Passport and thanks to our awesome friends at Gogo, we're celebrating with an amazing cross site contest. Each of our sites is running a contest giving away an Ultimate Prize Pack for their platform. And thanks to Passport, you can easily enter for a shot at winning each prize pack on each site.