Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Sign in to follow this  
NewsDummy

PreCentral: Announcing the winners of the Mobile Nations Passport Contest Ultimate Wild Card Prize Pack!

Ultimate Prize Pack

Last week, in celebration of the successful rollout of Mobile Nations Passport, we were given the opportunity to pass on some amazing prize packs to our awesome readers. With over 51,000 entries across the Mobile Nations sites, it was obvious how excited you all were to win these incredible prizes. So without further ado, the winners of the Ultimate Prize packs, courtesy of Gogo and Mobile Nations are...

read more

mf.gif
emailthis2.gif bookmark.gif

a2.imga2t.img4jWUcDSlqOA

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• US Rollout of ALEXA on 2019 LG AI THINQ TVs

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE US ROLLOUT OF ALEXA ON 2019 LG AI THINQ TVs UNDERWAY Popular AI Voice Service Will Be Activated on 2019 LG TVs with AI ThinQ ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J, May 29, 2019 — LG Electronics USA has begun rolling out activation of Amazon Alexa built-in to its 2019 TV models that feature artificial intelligence. The update, which will begin going live today, will be implemented through the Alexa app installed on LG UHD, NanoCell and OLED TVs with AI ThinQ®. Activation is e

in LG AI ThinQ TV Discussion

• Question: Netflix unable to cast through mobile App

I just got an LG 55" smart TV with WebOS 3.0 was able to setup everything including network. Installed and updated Netflix. But when i try using my Phone (Note8) Netflix and cast to the TV it only opens the netflix on the TV. Doesnt stream or open any movies that I select in my phone Netflix app. On my phone Its showing  that it is casting but doesnt play on the TV Anyone encountered this issue? And fix you can recommend please? Youtube is perfectly working with casting through the phon

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Question: Hot Star live videos are not displayed on tv screen when I cast from my mobile.

Hi LG, When I am sharing my mobile screen with the TV it is working fine. I am able to see videos, photos etc. But when I am sharing my screen for HotStar app to watch live match, the screen does not display the cricket, I can only hear the sound. And when try to open the HotStar via browser, it is displaying a message, hot star is not available in your location(hyderabad). Can you please help me out with this.

in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Question: "Mobile TV On" doesn't work

Any idea how to make this work? I have paired various apps including the LG Tv Plus app and I have also got "Mobile TV On" set to on. TV is connected via WiFi and also ethernet cable. However when I turn off the TV via any of the apps the tv then also disappears from the network thus I cannot access it to turn it on. I have tried to use Mobile TV On with just Wifi turned on or with just Ethernet Cable turned on as well as both but no luck either way. Any ideas what Im doing wrong here? Many than

in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Pass-Through option for sound from DLNA for HDMI-ARC

Hello! I like my OLED55C6V-Z very much, because it is the main part of my home theater, but it would be really great if my TV could translate sound stream from DLNA to HDMI-ARC "as is" without any changes or processing, just in Pass-Through mode. Because most DLNA-mediaservers can translate video and audio streams of videofiles without any processing. Because now when I watch a video with DTS-MasterAudio or DolbyTrueHD from DLNA-mediaserver on my TV connected with AV-receiver through HDMI-A

in LG webOS Wish List