By Sylvie G
When I try to watch replay or live TV from Belgian casts in the browser I have error messages:
- for Auvio (RTBF) it is purely incompatible
- for RTLPlay , the message says that the browser version is too old and has to be updated.
It is impossible to install alternative browser on LG smart TV, or to update the LG one.
WebOS is not really a good idea, or at least it should be more "open" for the apps that are not proposed or updated.
I know it is possible to share from other machines (tablet, phone or computer) but I want to use my TV "alone" too!
Do you have a solution (other then buying a chromecast or equivalent device?)
By Matan Faragi
I'm not sure its the right place but at any case i will describe my issue here and maybe you will be able to help:
Recently I bought a a TV and a sound bar, and i have some issue from the moment i get the TV.
TV model - LG 55LB679Y with latest firmware version i have at my country (Israel) - 04.30.16
SoundBar - LG NB4540
the TV connected to sound bar by "wireless simplink" feature 'LG TV' and TV connected to My Wireless router.
every 5 - 15 minutes, i have sound drops / Cutoff / stooped / Interruption, seem like the TV loose connection to sound-bar for few seconds or something similar, it's happen from any AV source im using HDMI, USB...
and the local re-seller replace the sound-bar to a new one (same modal off course) and i didn't help.
i have try to troubleshot the problem in the last few weeks - but didn't succeed to solve it, and also the support / costumer service didn't have solution for this.
some steps i take when troubleshot this issue:
* different wireless configuration on router - different channels, SSID, Security - issue still persist.
* another wireless router - issue still persist.
* working with optical cable to sound bar - just for testing - working ok, but i need the wireless feature working this the reason i bought sound bar and TV from the same manufacturer.
* disconnect the TV from wireless network - looks like it's working ok, but didn't had chance to test it for long time.
from my point of view looks like it's issue with wireless device on TV not able to to work in parallel with soundbar and wireless network for some reason, It could be caused bysoftware issue on WebOS or Hardware issue with this TV model.
I really hope you be able to help me or throw some light on this case.
I used to extend my screen from PC/Notebook to my TV but i stayed a long period without do it.
It happens that since a few days ago i am needing it and for my surprise is not working anymore. Tried other cables, updated the drivers and O.S. but nothing worked. So i decided test at the room's TV (LG as well) and worked perfetcly.
I looked for all internet and youtube for similar issues and a solution but couldn't find it, until i receive my weekly mail from this forum and remembered it.
I am suspicious that was one of the several updates since i extended for the last time that made this!
So, does anybody could help me, please?
Thanks in advance!
Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set:
- 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v
- 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB
- 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA
Similar Tagged Content