Quantcast

Unknown source options

Chris B

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Renver
      Hi,
      When i power on my OLED55C8PLA TV it always starts at the source 'SET UP BOX' even there is no set up box connected. We only use HDMI2. That is also always the used source when we power down the TV. Its quite anoying the TV doesnt starts the input last used.
      I hope someone can help me with this issue!
      Thanks!
    • By Batman
      I have a LG 43QNED756RA AEK Smart TV 
      If I go to General -> Programmes -> Programme Manager -> Edit All Programmes, I only get the options to Lock/Unlock and Skip/Restore
      So I cannot Move or Edit Program Numbers or Delete
      Any help and comments would be appreciated

• By chupo_cro
      I have LB650V webOS TV and it is very annoying having to reselect the (Latin 2) subtitle encoding (Code Page) every time when playing the movie. Absolutely no excuse not to save the last used choice for the subtitle Code Page so I hope it will be implemented in the future firmware updates.

And one more thing about the subtitles: the options to turn on the transparent background and/or the character outlines has to be done - to improve the readability.
    • By News Reporter
      Subscribers Can Seamlessly Access Over 90 Million Songs, Thousands of
      Curated Playlists, Music Videos and Live Artist-Hosted Radio

SEOUL, Nov. 17, 2021 — Starting today, LG Electronics (LG) customers around the world will be able to enjoy Apple Music on their LG Smart TVs for the ultimate listening and entertainment experience.
      Now available in the LG Content Store for LG Smart TVs running webOS 4.0 and higher, the Apple Music app provides subscribers with access to over 90 million songs ad-free, over 30,000 expertly-curated playlists, music videos in 4K and the award-winning Apple Music Radio live streaming today’s hits, classics, and country. Apple Music on LG Smart TV also includes millions of tracks with time-synced lyrics, perfect for living room sing-alongs or parties. Subscribers can also access all the songs, albums, and playlists from their own music library on LG Smart TVs.
      LG Smart TVs owners will enjoy the seamless Apple Music experience they currently experience across all their devices such as iPhone, iPad, Mac, HomePod mini, PC, and Android, but with the visual big-screen immersiveness that LG TVs can deliver. Owners of LG Smart TVs can download Apple Music from the LG Content Store, sign in to an existing account with their Apple ID, or begin the subscription process right from their TV by trying Apple Music free for 3 months.
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By viewer
      Ever since our last software upgrade, to 04.41.35, when the TV and cable are powered on, it no longer just defaults to HDMI1 like we need it to.  So LG menus come up and linger there for several minutes -- and *maybe* it goes to HDMI1 Ithen.  I know i can grab the TV clicker to arrow my way to the connect, or perhaps hit exit, but used to NOT need the TV clicker for this case.  Is there a way to have it assume the correct connect?  Or go back to the previous, unbroken software version? Thanks!