oled 48A2PUA muddy picture
It is easy to add a new item to the quick settings side menu on an lg c2, as long as the item you want is shown on the list presented when you choose the + add item. If you want to add a "shortcut" to an item that is not on the list then how can that be done. Is it possible to edit the list presented?
Specifically I want to add a shortcut to "subtitles on" which is buried deep in accessibility settings, there nothing on the list of options presented to allow this.
By Costin Angelescu
I have a 49UB850V-ZD smart TV and has the issues below. Can't understand if its a software issue or components issues:
1. Can't reset using meniu. I can access the meniu, I inserted pin 0000 and if I try to click Confirm it just flashes the button with no success. If I click Cancel then the meniu closes
2. The Live TV channels are not working. There is no issue with the provider. It just not plays any channel
3. If I connect the usb or hard-disk driver to play some movies I can navigate thru folder but I can t play any
4. When I connect to Netflix or youtube I can navigate but if i try to play it does not load.
5. The remote TV does not work anymore -> Only the Power Off/On button
6. I have a magic remote TV for LG and works to navigate with the indicator
7. The button of the TV (under the TV led) works only to open the TV -> the menu does not work anymore
8. In the advanced menu, the Channel settings is not active among other options that are disabled.
9. When I try to access the LG STORE it says: loading unsuccessful (82) because the hour of the TV is not the correct one. I tryed to change time to something different and also changed location and removed the location. This change did not had any effect
What do you think? What do I need to do?
I have a 4 yo 77" LD OEL TV. I was wondering if you can view picture on picture withthis set. Also I have a lot of streaming problems with Kayo and intermittent cut of when listening through my hearing aids using blue tooth. Any help would be apprecioated. Cheers Phil
Is-it possible to have another navigator like Firefox in addition to WebOS ? How ?
LGE6 TV settings menu won’t open. Any settings just say loading when you click on them. I.e. picture mode, aspect ratio, and all settings
this TV has done this before but it somehow fixed itself after a month. I’m wondering if anybody knows how to correct this problem with the settings menus stuck on loading.
I have tried Factory Default settings, and when they failed I dived into setting individual adjustments to obtain a better picture. The problem is simply that when the picture is adjusted to provide deep blacks in dark scenes, as well as a healthy brightness for faces in a studio news broadcast, the faces in the darker scenes are muddy and too dim to see; on the other hand, if controls are set to render viewable faces in dark scenes, the news broadcast pictures are so overly bright that they hurt my eyes i.e. unviewable. I have read tech advisories and tried many different settings over the last four months since purchasing this new TV and there appears to be no solution. I am disabled and cannot bring the TV outside my home for outside professional calibration or testing. Is there any way to get a technician to help at home under the LG Warranty?
Link to comment
Share on other sites
Top Posters For This Question
Top Posters For This Question
WarrenHarvey 1 post
Apr 8 2023
0 answers to this question
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.