Quantcast

PreCentral: App Giveaway: 50 copies of Color Tangle

App Giveaway: 50 copies of Color Tangle

Sometimes the best kind of games are brain teasers. We've all played them, some as simple as rearranging a grid puzzle to make a picture, others more complicated like Sudoku or those darned twisted iron puzzles that when you finally get them apart you're not sure how to put it back together again. For your TouchPad, we can offer up

link hidden, please login to view
, a game by SimianLogic Studios. With Color Tangle the goal is to un-noodle a mesh of criss-crossing colorful wires and nodes, but certain wires and nodes cannot cross each other, forcing you to study the grid and plan ahead, lest you get stuck. Feel like having your noggin' noodled? Good, because we've got 50 copies to give away!

Contest: We have 50 copies of Color Tangle to give away. Just leave a comment on this post to enter. Contest ends next Sunday at midnight US Eastern Time, after which time we will select 50 random entrants to win. Please only leave one comment, multiple entries won’t count. Promo codes are only valid in countries serviced by the App Catalog, and users must be running webOS 3.0 or higher with the latest version of the App Catalog.

mf.gif

a2t.imgD6rWzWrp8cE

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Will Chien
      Hi - I have a strange issue where I choose my computer connected via HDMI to my LG C7 TV - the screen has an orange color.
      This has only been happening recently and no other channel is affected. TV/Netflix etc channels all totally fine.
      Any ideas how to fix this?
      Thanks!

• By News Reporter
      This London Craft Week, visitors to The Conran Shop’s Chelsea and Marylebone locations will be greeted by a feast for the eyes, or perhaps, more accurately, a ‘Forest of Eyes.’ Delivering vivid colors and infinite contrast via millions of self-lit pixels, LG OLED evo TVs will play an important role in stunning, new art installations created by London-based multidisciplinary artist, Yinka Ilori, for leading lifestyle retailer, the Conran Shop.*

Yinka Ilori’s distinctive work will shine out from the stores’ large display windows, communicating hope and optimism through the artist’s bold, joyful palette and signature use of pattern. Introducing his ‘Forest of Eyes’ theme, the installations will comprise a series of eye-shaped boxes, made from timber and alive with color, resembling blossoming rainbow-hued flowers.
      Within each box will be a series of smaller eye-shaped forms, a mirrored floor, and an LG OLED evo TV that blurs the line between real and digital with its immaculate picture quality. The vibrant, accurate colors and deep, inky blacks of LG’s self-lit TVs will accurately reproduce Ilori’s colorific creations on screen, preserving his artistic intentions while seamlessly blending with the installations’ physical elements to help capture the attention – and imagination – of passersby.

LG OLED evo TVs leverage LG’s most-evolved OLED display tech to create mesmerizing viewing experiences. LG OLED evo technology is the exclusive combination of the company’s cutting-edge picture algorithms and the α9 Gen5 AI Processor. Applied to LG’s 2022 G2 series (LG OLED evo Gallery Edition) and C2 series models, OLED evo elevates the ability of the TVs’ self-lit pixels to deliver superior clarity, detail, contrast and color, for images that practically jump off the screen.

The joyful, enriching collaboration will also show how well LG OLED evo TVs complement the curated range of designer furniture and home accessories available at The Conran Shop. With premium picture quality and aesthetics, LG’s TVs offer sublime viewing experiences while fitting in perfectly with the most sophisticated of lifestyle solutions.

Yinka Ilori’s art installations, which feature a total of 25 LG OLED evo TVs, will be on display at The Conran Shop’s considered London stores until mid-June. During this period, trained staff will be on hand to assist customers wishing to learn more about, or purchase, an LG OLED evo TV via the
      link hidden, please login to view. Stay tuned to Beyond News for all the latest on LG OLED’s exciting art- and design-world collaborations and partnerships.
      To learn more about LG’s work with Ilori and The Conran Shop, visit .

*The Conran Shop has establish itself as one of the world’s leading lifestyle retailers offering an eclectic, hand-selected edit of furniture, lighting, and home accessories.
      # # #

• By LuisM
      Hello,
      It would be a great addition if OLED TVs had more options for subtitles color: like a dark gray, a very dark gray and maybe a transparency setting also. As it currently stands the subtitles ruin the watching experience a bit because they're too bright on HDR content :( The gray option nearly identical to white.
      Also support for more subtitle formats such as PGS would be great, it would remove the need to have an external device for video playback and improve the overall experience.
      Regards
      Luís

• By anuj gupta
      My screen color has been turned yellowish after i update my firmware to latest version 05.10.45. Anyone encountered the same problem? Is there any way to revert old software version
    • By NikD63
      Is it possible to program the 4 color button on the Magic Remote? For example, I would like them to switch to apps like YouTube TV, Vudu, etc.? My remote has 2 buttons just above the color buttons which are pre-programmed for Netflix and Amazon. I want to use the color buttons for other apps. Anyone done this?