UK6360PTE screen color turns yellow after updation

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By solidblue
      My TV has stopped recognising the live TV signal from the aerial since the OS updated recently. The aerial works fine when plugged into other devices but when plugged into the TV it doesn’t recognise the signal for days on end. When this happens, it will no longer allow me to do a signal test via the settings (the option is greyed out). I’m guessing it’s either a) a problem with the input (hardware) or; b) a problem with the OS (software).
    • By Fausto
      I aIl
      I cannot receive Rai1 4k fifa game,
      The message sayd It Is supported only from version 2.0.1.
      How can I check my installed version?
      I have received Hbbtv Channel until a few days ago 
      Let me know 
      Fausto 

• By ajmboy
      I just finished watching Game of Thrones on HBO, never watched it when it was out. Now I'm wondering what other series should I start watching? 
      Westworld? I'm inclined to check out SEE on Apple TV. is anyone using Apple TV with LG webOS tvs?

• By montanabeefy1
      I have an LG TV using the magic remote.  I discovered that it allowed for either the LG tv or Sling TV to be able to be set as an input so I got sling tv.  I am now wondering if there is a way to set that when you power on the tv, it will automatically go to the sling tv input (or app)?

Thanks