Quantcast

ALEXA - ECHO DOT 3 - BUG NOT SOUND!

lldiegoll

Good afternoon,

I bought the LG C2 TV 30 days ago, everything works normally, now I went to use the ALEXA function:
I have an ECHO DOT 3, I did all the procedures, I downloaded LG THINGS, I ACTIVATED THE TV SKILLS, the TV SPEAKERS, I linked the accounts EVERYTHING PERFECT, all commands work: TV ON/OFF, SOUND UP/DOWN, CHANGE CHANNELS, CHANGE DOORS, OPEN APPLICATIONS NETFLIX / PRIMEVIDEO, etc etc ....
But after a while the TV is MUTE, NO SOUND comes out in ALL CHANNELS, IN ALL APPLICATIONS, not even turning the TV off using the CONTROL BUTTON or VOICE COMMAND does the SOUND work.... Only when I unplug the SOCKET does the SOUND come back... .but after some time the same thing happens.... I reset the television from the factory and redid all the procedures and the same thing....

This also happens when I give a command to open NETFLIX/YOUTUBE the sound sometimes stops.
I did the ALEXA only through the TV APP without the ECHO ... and the same problem happens.
Could it be some SOFTWARE BUG? My TV is updated until TODAY 12/29/22 with the latest FIRMWARE, ALEXA is also updated.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Aventiled
      Hey
      I have an OLED C3 evo
      A Pioneer amplifier is connected to the optical output.

I want to connect Bluetooth headphones and use them at the same time as the amplifier.
      The thing is, I haven't seen such an option on TV. It is possible to play simultaneously with the Bluetooth headphones and the internal speakers on the TV.
      There is no option for Bluetooth and the optical port at the same time.

Am I missing something here?

Thanks
      Dani
    • By Citron2010
      Hi,  I have an LG 43UN71006LB with OS v4.50.53 (latest)

I want to buy a TV for my mother who has dementia & poor eyesight.

She needs to be able to control the TV with Alexa - i.e. voice only without having to hold a button on a remote down.
      I thought I'd test this on my TV and it works very well.  I've even set "routines" on Alexa so that saying "Alexa, BBC 1" is a shortcut for "Alex, change the channel on LGTV to 101" etc.

But - it doesn't work for radio channels (channel 704 is BBC Radio 4):
      "Alexa, change channel on LGTV to 101" - works perfectly (101 = BBC 1 - a TV channel)
      "Alexa, change channel on LGTV to 705" - "that command doesn't work on device LGTV"

It basically won't work with any of the radio channels (700 to 790)
      Also tried:
      "Alexa, change channel on LGTV to BBC RADIO 4" - "hmm - I don't know that"
      "Alexa, play BBC Radio 4 on LGTV" - "I didn't find anything called LGTV that can play music"

I thought I'd try to change 704 to another channel outside of the 700 to 790 range but when I tried:
      "The programme number cannot be edited between programme 700 to 790"

I tried playing the Radio on the Alexa then using Sound Share to turn the TV into a Bluetooth speaker - this works really well - except that I can't turn Sound Share on using Alexa:

"Alexa, enable Sound Share on LGTV"  - "that command doesn't work on device LGTV"

Anyone have any ideas?  
    • By Sandy8100
      Alexa installed correctly on    32lq63 TV. 
      remote that came with to does not appear to have a microphone. How do I control Alexa?
      Simple instructions for a simple person please !

• By Low Grade
      i just started using a new LG 43UR7550 (cheapest model from them).......1st time using a LG as well as a Smart TV too.......and so far having a hard time adjusting the picture and sound (never had such problems with previous TVs)😒

1) sound is worse than i thought since the speakers are down-firing (my previous TV had front-firing speakers)...........it has the AI Sound Tuning - so after it had tuned the sound - do i set the Sound Mode to ''AI'' or should i use ''Custom Settings'' to use the equalizer ??😬

2) the TV has many different settings like Noise Reduction, TruMotion, etc.......so how to calibrate for best picture since i read that people say it's best to turn them all off ?😬

3) i can turn off the screen when watching free-to-air broadcast channels.........but can i turn off the screen if i'm using Youtube app on the TV..........?..........what if i use a HDMI cable from my PC to the TV - can i turn off the screen ?🤒

many thanks in advance😃
    • By Nikola Lgc1lb lgs80qr
      Hi, what should i do to synchronize the Sound from my tv( lg c1 lb 55 inch 2021) speakers and soundbar (lg s80qr) to play at the same time without delay. Please me give me the steps one by one