Quantcast

webOSroundup: preNotes: Multiple Profiles

link hidden, please login to view
One of the great things about webOS devices is the Palm Profile or HP webOS Profile. Sometimes it is handy to have more than one and your can hear why on this week’s preNote.

You can listen to this and every preNote in the following ways:

• use your favorite Feed Reader
      - You’ll get a text alert when the next preNote is ready (US only).

What are preNotes?

preNotes are short audio clips (typically between 5 – 10 minutes) that give you tips on how to better use your Palm Pre. They are released each week and cover a wide array of helpful tips so that you too can become a webOS ninja.

mo-linkpreview.png
mo-linkpreview.png
mo-linkpreview.png
mo-linkpreview.png
mo-linkpreview.png
mo-linkpreview.png
mo-linkpreview.png
mo-linkpreview.png
mo-linkpreview.png
mo-linkpreview.png
mo-linkpreview.png
mo-linkpreview.png
mo-linkpreview.png
mo-linkpreview.png
mo-linkpreview.png
mo-linkpreview.png
mo-linkpreview.png
mo-linkpreview.png

ZVcenffo2Wo

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Costin Angelescu
      Good afternoon,
      I have a 49UB850V-ZD smart TV and has the issues below. Can't understand if its a software issue or components issues:
      1. Can't reset using meniu. I can access the meniu, I inserted pin 0000 and if I try to click Confirm it just flashes the button with no success. If I click Cancel then the meniu closes
      2. The Live TV channels are not working. There is no issue with the provider. It just not plays any channel
      3. If I connect the usb or hard-disk driver to play some movies I can navigate thru folder but I can t play any
      4. When I connect to Netflix or youtube I can navigate but if i try to play it does not load.
      5. The remote TV does not work anymore -> Only the Power Off/On button
      6. I have a magic remote TV for LG and works to navigate with the indicator
      7. The button of the TV (under the TV led) works only to open the TV -> the menu does not work anymore
      8. In the advanced menu, the Channel settings is not active among other options that are disabled. 
      9. When I try to access the LG STORE it says: loading unsuccessful (82) because the hour of the TV is not the correct one. I tryed to change time to something different and also changed location and removed the location. This change did not had any effect 
      What do you think? What do I need to do?

• By PK057
      Hi All,
      I have an LG 42LB6500-TH running webOS 05.05.90. I have recently had hearing issues, and partner complains of TV volume being too loud. I'm thinking of connecting a TOSlink/bluetooth adapter specific to my hearing aids, but find I can't enable multiple audio output types together (at the same time). For instance, I'd like to enable Internal Speakers, and TOSlink optical at the same time. 
      I've searched previous topics on this forum, and any suggestions recommended don't seem to be applicable to my LG TV. I guess I could just use optical output, split the optical into a bluetooth adapter, and also a sound bar, but that solution is getting quite expensive.
      Have LG brought out a patch to allow multiple audio outputs to be selected at the same time?
      Thanks
      Pete

• By Brendan Cameron
      I am forced to manually change the Input of My LG Oled TV to  Apple TV because as we all know  SimpLink is a lousy engineering with a failure rate of >95%.  I am confronted with a very large and ugly pop up informing me of no signal and inexplicably questioning me about my Audio Settings. I being forced to manually dismiss it bores me and tots uglinesses offends me .
       A second and appropriately designed   “No Signal” message  then floats along the bottom of my screen a few seconds later.  
      How do I rid my lovely OLED TV of this needless Pop Up?

• By Mario Futire
      Hi
      I have a Smart TV OLED55B16LA with Satellite and CAM Card.
      I can record Satellite programs, but it seems it only records the "default" language. When I play back the other language is lost.
      Is it possible to record all languages, or at least decide which one?
      Cheers

• By sagar
      I am trying to play multiple video at a time using html video player but issue is  only 1 video is able to play
      is there any solution ?