Quantcast

Play multiple video at a time

sagar

Question

1 answer to this question

@sagar Please post what TV model it is that you are using, and also what APP you are trying to use.

What info are you reading that states you can "play multiple video at the same time"?  If that was even possible, how would you expect the "player" and the TV to deal with the sound stream? Would you expect to have the sound from both come though the speakers at the same time?  Is it possible you are getting confused with some PIP (Picture-in-picture) functionality that some TV models have?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By nkat
      Hello Team,
      I'm unable to play any video  any video on LG TV WebOS browswer. 
      I've tried to play
      link hidden, please login to viewm also, but no luck. I've toggled (on and off) the 'Adpative Javascript video stream' settings in browser but no luck.
      Can any one help on this .?
    • By Aventiled
      Hey
      I have an OLED C3 evo
      A Pioneer amplifier is connected to the optical output.

I want to connect Bluetooth headphones and use them at the same time as the amplifier.
      The thing is, I haven't seen such an option on TV. It is possible to play simultaneously with the Bluetooth headphones and the internal speakers on the TV.
      There is no option for Bluetooth and the optical port at the same time.

Am I missing something here?

Thanks
      Dani
    • By Babybeauty Thomas
      I just reset my TV and it's asking for my time zone, my time zone (Louisiana)isn't one of the opinions what do I need to do?
    • By Abhishek_02x
      I am using the lg tv from 2 years and I found an amazing experience till now.
      But I like request about Play box TV app. Please add this app in store section so that I could download it on my tv. 
      It would be helpful if you respond to my email. This app is very demanding now a days as it comes with the excitel broadband service.
    • By Kuriko
      Hey, I have 3 NAS (DLNA) successfully connected to my OLED65C97LA since months and from one day to another all three have the same issue. So I must be a bug in LG TV? But I do not know what to do?
      - I can click on all 3 DLNA and its open a choice box for "music" or "image and video".
      - Click on all 3 DLNA for "music" and I get access to this DLNA and see my music files and can play it.
      - Click on all 3 DLNA für "image and video" and I get now only a black screen. I can move the cursor and open menus, but DLNA is black.
      Am I the only one with this problem?