Question

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

@sagar Please post what TV model it is that you are using, and also what APP you are trying to use.

What info are you reading that states you can "play multiple video at the same time"?  If that was even possible, how would you expect the "player" and the TV to deal with the sound stream? Would you expect to have the sound from both come though the speakers at the same time?  Is it possible you are getting confused with some PIP (Picture-in-picture) functionality that some TV models have?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Dartie
      My5 loads, plays adverts but won't play programmes. Any suggestions?
    • By KARUPPASAMY KANNAN
      Hello Team,

We have 32LJ573D model and 43LH600T model LG smart tv.
      We are using Dash DRM video content in hosted web App in LG TV.
      Dash DRM video content is playing in 32LJ573D but not playing in 43LH600T model.
      Please let us know, what could be the issue, and let us the know the TV requirements to play Dash(.mpd format) DRM video content.
    • By keshav iyer
      Videos from certain websites are unable to play on browser after latest update to webOS 5.50.55. In the first image there should be a play icon on the video player

• By OnlyCORE
      Hey, I have a LG OLED65CX TV (latest WebOS) and  some photos from my Synology NAS are not loading, only in thumbnails like this:

Most photos work perfectly but some not. They are scans from a photobook and then individually cut in Zoner but that shouldn't matter right? Here are properties of one of the photos

I really don't know the reason my TV and it makes me really mad since it took a long time co scan these.
      Weird thing is I also scanned other positive film photos and they work great on TV.
      Do you know what might be the problem?
    • By AC1050
      I play video files from a USB stick via the Photos and Videos app - is there any way to show which files have been played most recently? I generally watch downloaded series but tend to forget which episode I watched last!