Quantcast

Lg SuperSign Editor

• 1 year later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By MartynG
      Ive got an LG digital signage monitor up in my shop and am desperate to get some adverts running on it. Im struggling big time so any help would be appreciated. Does anyone know if there is a download available for MacBooks, where i could get it from and how id acquire it. Like I said I have no idea so if anyone could help id appreciate it massively. Thank you
    • By dougusf
      I have 2 49UH5C-BF LG digital signage TV's.  I can connect via the webtv interface using the group manager to add content but the LG Simple Editor (free version) doesn't see any displays on the network.  I've narrowed down the search to the specific IP's used.   SimpleEditor is looking for TCP port 6950 (Player Search) but this isn't enabled on either TV. 
      Any suggestions how to remotely manage SuperSign contect these TV's via the network without having to use the limited functionality Group Manager web interface? 
      With the GroupManager it's a hassle to not be able to do things like delete images, have to do it via the TV Remote.  Also haven't been able to set one of the displays up as a slave to the other so I can share the contect between both.  The only workaround I've found is to backup to a USB drive then restore on the other display.
    • By Cody-Elevate
      Hi there,
      I have successfully created content and a playlist using SuperSign Editor. Now I would like to deploy this content to my LG Digital Sign 86UH5E, which has a built-in media player. The sign is connected to my network via ethernet cable, and I can access it over the network. I see options for "Content Manager", "Group Manager", and "Control Manager" (see screenshot)....however, there does not seem to be a way for me to upload content/playlists created in SuperSign editor. There is an import function under "Content Manager", but this only allows for importing photos/videos. The content exported from SuperSign editor is .pcts file type, and the playlist is .cpls file type.
      Has anyone had any luck deploying SuperSign content to their LG Digital Signage over the network? I have heard that SuperSign Server is an option, but shouldn't we be able to deploy direct to the digital sign?
      Thank you for your time!

• By T Bass
      The current channel management and tuning is not very good. A good channel list editor with alphabetical sort and channel deletion and not skipping (memory conservation and speed) would be great for models with Satellite tuning. Tuning multiple satellites results in THOUSANDS of channels most of which are useless. Also. there is no way to avoid duplicate channels or easily root them out. From time to time channels would change frequency and even manual transponder tuning would result in excess and duplicate channels.
    • By News Reporter
      link hidden, please login to view

Don’t miss iMore’s and