Quantcast

Supersign doesn't see

I have 2 49UH5C-BF LG digital signage TV's.  I can connect via the webtv interface using the group manager to add content but the LG Simple Editor (free version) doesn't see any displays on the network.  I've narrowed down the search to the specific IP's used.   SimpleEditor is looking for TCP port 6950 (Player Search) but this isn't enabled on either TV. 

Any suggestions how to remotely manage SuperSign contect these TV's via the network without having to use the limited functionality Group Manager web interface? 

With the GroupManager it's a hassle to not be able to do things like delete images, have to do it via the TV Remote.  Also haven't been able to set one of the displays up as a slave to the other so I can share the contect between both.  The only workaround I've found is to backup to a USB drive then restore on the other display.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.