Quantcast

A fully functional channel sort and editor.

T Bass

The current channel management and tuning is not very good. A good channel list editor with alphabetical sort and channel deletion and not skipping (memory conservation and speed) would be great for models with Satellite tuning. Tuning multiple satellites results in THOUSANDS of channels most of which are useless. Also. there is no way to avoid duplicate channels or easily root them out. From time to time channels would change frequency and even manual transponder tuning would result in excess and duplicate channels.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Sol Harold
      Hi All,

i’ve got an OLED 55C1 with webOS 6.0 and a service remote in South America. 

I’ve been able to find working area codes for almost all regions using the service remote based on previous posts and tables. 

Of most use to me were:
      Brazil: 26895 (local DTV transmission settings) /22800 (BR/US DTV transmission settings)
      US: 1843 / 1793 / 22287
      UK/EU/Turkey: 3122
      AU Australia: 767
      JP Japan: 23439
      I’ve also found working codes for China (CN), Taiwan (TW), Hog Kong (HK), Philippines (PH), Australia, NZ & South Asia incl. India (AJ), certain African and Middle Eastern countries (JA or JA ME IL regions: note Israel is not an option even though IL appears in the code) , Canada (CA), Mexico (MX), Panama and Central America (PA), Ecuador (EC), Colombia (CO), Peru (PE), Chile (CL), and Argentina (AR).
      Notably absent were working codes for;
      Israel (IL)
      Korea (KR)
      Russia and CIS countries (RU CIS)
      Eastern Europe (ETC?)
      Does anyone know the working area option service codes for these countries?
      I am mostly interested in working IL and KR codes.

thank you so much!

• By Dave Br
      Hi.
      What can I do to get my TV to use the full broadband speed that I've got available.  My tv is a 55EC930V and is using a wired connection to my router.
      My broadband is currently running at 125Mbps.  When I use any other devices such as a laptop, mobile phone, etc the speed using fast.com returns anything between 120 to 130 MBps.
      But, when I use the web browser on the TV, it always maxes out at 33Mbps.  This value is reported by fast.com.
      If I use the speed test in the Netflix app, this returns approx 29Mbps.  I never get anything higher, so what's limiting it?  The same problem occurs for YouTube and that's the only other App that I've got installed.
      If the network board in the TV is supposed to be 10-100Mbps, why don't I get 100 Mbps?  I know I won't get 125Mbps because LG never puts 1Gbps in any of it's TVs.
    • By Jcsilverio
      Hello, i have a problem, when i create a  content, with 4 scenes, content is ok. 
      When the scenes repeat, the titles disapear.... anyone with the same problem?
    • By Rob E
      Hi,
      I recently bought myself a LG OLED42C24LA. I’m very happy with it apart from one issue I have noticed. 
      When watching hd channels using the built in antenna tuner the sound repeatedly cuts out just for a mili second each time. This is usually when there is a lot of background sound and lots of movement in the picture or if its moving from from one cut to the next. So things like an action sequence.
      This does not happen if I’m watching the same program on sd on the built in tuner or in hd on a set top box or on iPlayer. Otherwise the picture and sound are great. This makes me think its something to do with the tv and the inbuilt tuner. 
      The tv is reporting the signal strength as 95% and signal quality at 100%. 
      My intention was that this tv could replace the set top box I’m paying talk talk for.  I’m hoping this group may have seen this before or have some suggestions on how to resolve this. I did search the forum for similar questions but didn’t see anything I could use.
      I’d  really appreciate any help you can give me.
    • By dibun
      Recently I purchased 65NANO91 in Norway and I want to install apps from Indian app store like Hotstar and SonyLiv but India is not in the countries list under LG service country. Only countries from Europe and few African countries are in the list.
      Is there any way I can install Hotstar and SonyLiv apps? or change service country to India?
      Thanks in advance.