Quantcast

LG 86BH5C display and video compression

Hello, new to this so please le me know what I'm doing wrong.

I have a 15min 3840 x 600 60fps video that needs to loop on a LG 86BH5C display. 

From what I understand the H264 video has to have:

a bitrate under 20Mbps
an encoded level under 4.0
file size under 30gb

With Media Encoder, this isn't possible. Anything under an encoded level of 5.0 won't even render something in this resolution. 

I'm sure the answer is staring at me in the face but for the life of me I can't figure it out.

Any help would be great!

thanks,

Antioli

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Kuriko
      Hey, I have 3 NAS (DLNA) successfully connected to my OLED65C97LA since months and from one day to another all three have the same issue. So I must be a bug in LG TV? But I do not know what to do?
      - I can click on all 3 DLNA and its open a choice box for "music" or "image and video".
      - Click on all 3 DLNA for "music" and I get access to this DLNA and see my music files and can play it.
      - Click on all 3 DLNA für "image and video" and I get now only a black screen. I can move the cursor and open menus, but DLNA is black.
      Am I the only one with this problem?
    • By News Reporter
      From January 9-12, LG displayed its newest innovations at CES 2024 under the theme of ‘Reinvent your future.’ This meticulously curated booth, featuring zones across various spaces, demonstrated LG’s expansion beyond the home into new areas, such as mobility and commercial spaces, in its journey to become a ‘smart life solution company.’
      Let’s take a look at some of LG’s cutting-edge products introduced at CES 2024, designed to make life better not only for customers but the earth as well.

Before entering LG’s booth, visitors were welcomed by the familiar hues of LG Active Red, a signature color for the company. The entrance featured two large displays showcasing the company’s Life’s Good brand promise incorporating new creative elements aimed at resonating with younger audiences, infusing the brand with a touch of youthful exuberance. This preview set the stage for an exploration of how LG’s advancements in technology are poised to enhance the customer experience to, ultimately, make life better.

The spotlight of the show was the
      link hidden, please login to view, the world’s first 77-inch 4K wireless transparent TV – a truly spectacular innovation unlocking new possibilities. The massive media art display, comprised of fifteen 77-inch LG OLED Ts seemingly floating in the air, highlighted the TV’s ability to move freely without being constrained by wires or cords – a feat made possible by the Zero Connect Box.
      In the ‘Life with OLED T’ zone, created in collaboration with premium Dutch lifestyle brand Moooi, LG presented how the LG OLED T can redefine the screen experience, liberating the space and transforming into a design object to open a realm of possibilities like never before. The TV’s Transparent Mode enables it to blend with the surroundings, transcending the traditional dominance of a television and becoming a part of interior design. When it’s time to view content, users simply have to raise the black screen to enjoy the exemplary LG OLED picture quality to the fullest.

The zone also featured other TVs, including the Posé, a lifestyle TV from the LG OLED Objet Collection, which also elevates the home as an object of décor. The LG StanbyME Go, with its portable briefcase design, adjustable 27-inch touchscreen and 3-hour battery life, prioritizes user convenience and offers ultimate flexibility for on-the-go entertainment.
      The zone featured more than just TVs. Unveiled for the first time at CES, the is the newest model that takes the ultra-lightweight, compact design and powerful performance that LG gram is known for to the next level. Next to the LG gram Pro, visitors had the opportunity to try out the newly unveiled , equipped with LG’s webOS platform, providing access to OTT streaming services, home office applications and various content, all without the need for a PC connection.

LG’s smart TV platform, webOS, provided a wealth of entertainment and engaging experiences, aligning with LG’s objective to transform into a media and entertainment platform company. Inviting users to explore the world of entertainment powered by webOS, the ‘webOS Experience Zone’ comprised numerous self-lift OLED displays playing an endless stream of content from webOS content partners. Placed at the end of the tunnel, the 97-inch LG OLED M stood as LG’s first 4K 144Hz wireless TV, powered by Alpha 11, the world’s first processor dedicated to OLED. This innovative technology played a crucial role in ensuring lifelike picture quality and immersive, space-filling sound by adapting to the viewer.

Next, the ‘Smart Home’ zone highlighted CEO William Cho’s insights shared during LG World Premiere, where he introduced the concept of redefining AI as “Affectionate Intelligence.” To offer visitors an idea of the rich ecosystem created by LG products and connected through ThinQ, the zone was filled with a wide variety of LG appliances equipped with AI-supported intelligent sensors, optimized to study and analyze users’ unique life patterns to generate data that can be used to train LG’s AI.
      At the zone, visitors were able to witness a demonstration of LG’s smart home AI agent, an all-around home manager and companion that showcased the company’s commitment to realizing the vision of a “Zero Labor Home.” The AI agent, featuring an advanced ‘two-legged’ wheel design, autonomously navigates through the home. Leveraging multi-modal AI technology, it possesses the capability to comprehend context and intent, enabling seamless communication with users.

After exploring LG’s TVs and home appliances, visitors moved on to see how LG is expanding into new spaces, starting with mobility. Introduced at IAA Mobility in September 2023 and showcased for the first time at CES 2024, LG Alpha-able proposed a future mobility experience where vehicles transcend mere transportation functions, evolving into spaces for efficient use of time and diverse experiences.
      The zone also featured the EV Charger section, demonstrating LG’s capabilities as an integrated solution provider in the mobility space, with LG e-Centric standing as the company’s solution for the optimal operation and efficient management of EV chargers.

Transitioning to the ‘Commercial’ Zone, attention shifted to LG’s B2B products. The zone, themed around a trip to Las Vegas, showcased various products, including transparent OLED displays, biometric authentication, AI-based personalized advertising solutions and robot products such as LG CLOi, in various commercial environments. The zone also introduced digitalized and eco-conscious HVAC solutions and Building Energy Management, delivering exceptional performance to commercial buildings.

Continuing the journey, the ‘LG Labs’ zone, an area dedicated to the company’s experimental and innovative products and services, garnered significant attention. At its center, ‘Bon Voyage’ showed LG’s take on a customized living space designed to extend the living space into nature. The upgraded camping trailer version of Bon Voyage optimizes space utilization and mobility, furnished with various LG products, including a refrigerator, electric stove, water purifier, Styler and shoe care products. Additional showcased products included the 4K projector LG CineBeam Qube, LG gram Fold, LG XBOOM and LG StanbyME Go.
      Last but not least, the ‘Sustainability’ zone highlighted LG’s efforts to create a Better Life for All through products incorporating recycled materials, such as LG tiiun mini. Also on display were LG’s sustainable home solutions, such as LG’s hydronic heating system and Home Energy Platform.
      LG’s CES booth spotlighted the company’s latest innovations, not only enhancing the customer experience within homes but also extending into mobility and commercial spaces. Stay tuned for more updates on LG’s innovative products and solutions, ensuring customers continue to believe that Life’s Good.
      # # #

• By JLO
      Hello, I'm really disappointed that my new 4k TV model 2023 is not able to play goPro video in default high resolution. As I see from properties it has got 5312 x 2988 30fps, bit rate 190kbps audio 48kHz. Does not matter I tried it direcly from SD card or remote bluetooth cast, it says wrong format... Only I can view goPro static pictures and just thumbnails of mp4 videos... Of course, there are some older guide how to convert mp4 video to lowerr resolution etc. But I do not understand why to do it.. Any other Windows or Android devices can do it, include the 10 years old ones... It really cripples my brand new 4k TV, please help. Just I'm afraid only a firmware update can solve it. Thank you.
    • By News Reporter
      New LG MAGNIT All-in-One Features Sleek Design With a Premium Micro LED
      Screen, Built-in Speaker and Embedded Controller 

SEOUL, Aug. 10, 2023 — LG Electronics (LG) announces the launch of its new Micro LED signage solution, the LG MAGNIT All-in-One (model LAAA). Ideal for corporate meeting rooms, the impressive 136-inch model combines a premium screen featuring LG’s advanced Micro LED technology and a 1.56-millimeter pixel pitch with a built-in controller and speaker. Along with outstanding picture quality, LG MAGNIT All-in-One offers a convenient user experience with the webOS platform, seamless compatibility with AV control systems and easy installation.
      LG’s sophisticated Micro LED display technology delivers deep blacks and vivid colors, making images come to life on the LG MAGNIT All-in-One. The company’s Micro Pixel Pitch technology aids in color clarity and precision, while its LED chip alignment and surface treatment technology enhance white uniformity and reduce color distortion, providing outstanding image fidelity across a wide viewing angle.
      In addition to exceptional Micro LED picture quality, the LG MAGNIT All-in-One provides simple installation. Its integrated controller and built-in speaker reduce the hassle of having to connect and manage multiple cables. The 136-inch panel consists of five units of assembled LED display modules – preconfigured using LG’s ‘gap-reducing’ module alignment process – that can be quickly and securely attached to the frame. Installation can then be completed by connecting the display to power via a single AC cable.
      Facilitating seamless business meetings, the LG MAGNIT All-in-One is a convenient display solution for corporate meeting rooms. With the scroll wheel on the LG Magic Remote, users can effortlessly explore the device’s diverse functionalities, then easily ‘point and click’ to quickly access or activate whatever they need. Additionally, the new MAGNIT All-in-One is compatible with the LG One:Quick Share wireless screen sharing solution and a web-based AV control system that allows for efficient management and integration with a range of AV equipment.
      The attractive, minimalistic design of the LG MAGNIT All-in-One brings a sleek, stylish aesthetic to the meeting room. And for easy access and usability, all interface connections are located on the front of the product, and basic control buttons are situated on the right-hand side of the frame. Furthermore, the new LG MAGNIT All-in-One takes the safety of users and the installation environment into consideration, as demonstrated by passing tests regarding the surface spread of flame and electromagnetic compatibility.*
      “Building on the successful launch of our newest LG MAGNIT solution, we aim to keep expanding and enhancing our All-in-One LED signage lineup,” said Paik Ki-mun, senior vice president and head of the Information Display business unit of LG Electronics Business Solutions Company. “We are dedicated to developing innovative display solutions that ensure excellent picture quality, simple installation and convenient usability; meeting our customers’ needs and creating value for their businesses.”
      The LG MAGNIT All-in-One will be available in markets worldwide, including Europe, starting this month. For more information about the LG MAGNIT All-in-One, visit
      link hidden, please login to view. # # #
      * LG MAGNIT All-in-One has been certified for the ‘surface spread of flame’ classification (BS476 Part 7 Class 1) and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC Class A).

• By News Reporter
      New LG MAGNIT Designed for Advanced Content Creation Offers
      Excellent Picture Quality, Easy Installation and More

SEOUL, May 24, 2023 — LG Electronics (LG) has announced the launch of its new LG MAGNIT (model LBAF) display for virtual production. A huge screen leveraging the company’s cutting-edge Micro LED technology, the new model delivers premium picture quality with deep blacks and vibrant, natural colors, helping directors to create immersive visual experiences. Ideal for film and media production, the new LG MAGNIT is capable of displaying digitally-rendered images in real time; synchronizing with monitors, cameras, camera trackers and production computers so that virtual and live-action elements can be seamlessly blended together.
      The use of LED displays to provide lifelike backdrops for shooting footage of real actors, presenters and foreground objects is becoming more popular in the broadcasting and film industries. Designed specifically for virtual production studios and extended reality (XR) stages, the new LG MAGNIT, boasting LG’s robust chip-on-board (COB) LED technology and a 1.5 millimeter pixel pitch, delivers the supreme picture quality, features and convenience needed for professional content production. Employing millions of self-lit pixels, LG’s Micro LED panels are known for their stellar contrast, bright colors and accurate image reproduction. LG MAGNIT’s ability to faithfully display digitally-rendered landscapes – whether depicting a location from this world or a completely imagined realm – enables directors to make their artistic vision come to life.
      LG MAGNIT for virtual production provides versatility by giving users the ability to customize the size of the displayed image and choose either hanging or stacking installation.* The structure of LG’s Micro LED solution helps reduce color distortion to keep images true across a wide viewing angle, making the impressive display suitable for large-screen configurations. Additionally, for content creators that prefer an immersive effect, LG MAGNIT allows for a concave curvature of up to 10 degrees. The design of this state-of-the-art display also makes module alignment easy.
      For simplicity of setup and management, the new LG MAGNIT offers convenient installation and maintenance. LG’s Micro LED display comes with large, 35.6-inch cabinets and has panel modules and power supply units that can be accessed from the rear. Offering broadcast quality performance, LG’s purpose-built display solution pairs superb color accuracy with low latency video processing and excellent HDR capabilities.
      “A premium Micro LED display, LG MAGNIT for virtual production is an invaluable tool for broadcasting systems, movie studios and XR stages, helping directors to see their creative vision come to life,” said Paik Ki-mun, senior vice president and head of the Information Display business unit of LG Electronics Business Solutions Company. “Through collaboration with industry leaders, LG will continue to enhance its lineup of Micro LED solutions, offering large-scale displays customized to the unique requirements of diverse verticals.”
      Since its initial launch in 2020, LG MAGNIT has raised the bar for premium display experiences, leveraging LG’s Micro LED technology to deliver stunning picture quality with accurate colors. Designed for use in various environments, the MAGNIT lineup includes displays for residential settings (model
      link hidden, please login to view / pixel pitch: 0.78mm) and solutions for diverse business sectors, including corporate, retail and hospitality (model / pixel pitch: 0.78/0.9/1.25mm). The new LG MAGNIT will be available in markets worldwide starting from this month. For more information about LG MAGNIT, visit .
      # # #
      * Accessories required for installation are sold separately.