Quantcast

55UK6750PLD disappearing recording schedule

mark3433

Question

I set a schedule on my 55UK6750PLD to record several hours of satellite TV every day.

The problem is that this recording schedule regularly disappears and so needs setting up again and again, several times a week.

A couple of years ago this worked for months without fail so I suspect a bug has been introduced in a more recent version of firmware as automatic updates are enabled.

Current WebOS version: 05.40.26

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Ron Williams
      I am unable to set a reminder or to set recording of any BBC1 programs on my oled 55a26la tv via Freeview .Anyone else experiencing this fault ?
      is there a fix for this ?

• By Hblone
      Hallo, I bought a 55un74006LB smart tv in Italy. It seems not to have usb recording capabilities, according to the information on the italian website, but the UK site declare it has. I think it's the same product with the same functions, so how can I turn the live tv and usb recording on? I think I found the options in the service menu but I cannot change the values. Any suggestion?
    • By Lee Wells
      I have connect an external hard drive to record to shows but when I try to setup recording it tells me to connect a USB device. I have 2 USB devices connected and can browse files on them. Am I missing something? 
    • By ahreeves
      I'm using the OLED77C8PUA TV.
      The speed on the internet coming into the residence should display on the TV's webpage when the speedtest.com or fast.com or Ookla.com is entered into the LG browser from the TV's homepage.
      I get 400+ Mbps from Spectrum. I watch on a OLED 77C8PUA. I have Apple TV, TIVO BoltVox-Spectrum Card, and direct ethernet from my Netgear switcher that gives the whole house 400+ Mbps anywhere, even WIFI.
      On the OLED, I see 9-32 Mbps ethernet wired, 25-52 Mbps wifi. Wifi in reality should be lower. I still get buffering and that brought me to use my extended warranty to have a tech come out to check the set.
      This tech tried changing the MOBO only to find out that is was a dead board. Although, he did change out the WIFI card. When reinstalled the same speeds were recorded from the LG homepage browser. 
      I would like a justification from an INTELLIGENT LG tech to tell us "what's up".
      Answers or similar situations and the results, Please.

• By Marko D
      Subtitles as well as all html elements beside video disappear on every website after 2 minutes. The only way to bring them back is to activate cursor with magic remote. This started happening around the beginning of July when new LG browser update rolled out. I managed to get around this by resetting TV to factory settings and evading browser update. This worked until 23rd of July when Web OS update came along . Thinking that problem might be solved i installed it. Turns out this update just integrated this browser error into the OS and now even after resetting to factory the problem cant be avoided. LG had just made the error which could be evaded by downgrading browser mandatory instead of fixing it. This is disgrace. If I had a company with 5 employees the update with error would have never entered circulation and even if it did I would not issue another update which would make error impossible to evade. LG has only billions of dollars and tens of thousands of employees and they do not notice such a major problem even after they have been informed by the users.