Quantcast

Remote not responding

If anybody finds there remote don’t respond or stops responding and your in a bar with a juke box,we found as soon as we power down the jukebox which is around 10 meters away it will work perfectly,or cover the sensor where LG sign is and will work perfectly.

• Haha 1

Not Bluetooth it’s linked to WiFi I thought it must just be to do with the infrared on jukebox causing interference,if ya power it off or stand in front of jukebox it turns over move away it won’t.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Shaun77 said:

Not Bluetooth it’s linked to WiFi I thought it must just be to do with the infrared on jukebox causing interference,if ya power it off or stand in front of jukebox it turns over move away it won’t.

Interesting. Maybe the jukebox has a wifi signal or other causing interference.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Martindup
      When I open the DSTV Now app on my lg tv I get the error “We’re sorry Something went wrong. Please try again.” 
      I have re installed the app, checked for firmware updates and even reset TV but the error keeps on appearing. 
      Any suggestions on how to fix this? Is it a tv issue or is it the app which is faulty?

• By Bidyut De
      Please we want to to see Jio Cinema app in your webos so we can see Qatar World Cup!!!
    • By dibun
      Recently I purchased 65NANO91 in Norway and I want to install apps from Indian app store like Hotstar and SonyLiv but India is not in the countries list under LG service country. Only countries from Europe and few African countries are in the list.
      Is there any way I can install Hotstar and SonyLiv apps? or change service country to India?
      Thanks in advance.

• By Nigelrw
      We ran an ARC sound bar with surround sound on a C9 OLED TV - this works fine . I would like to add a bluetooth headphone for my partner to use as her hearing is getting worse but key is to operate both the sound bar and the bluetooth headphones at same time  - Has anyone done this . I can see away to do it with internal speaker option but quaility of speakers is not too good on the C9. 
    • By Cedric
      Hello,
      My TV (49SM8100) is asking for firmware upgrade, but I would like to have to positive returns before upgrading it.
      Did any of you upgraded it without problem ?

Thanks
      Ced

PS : I still can remember two upgrades ago, when the new firmware broke the Quick access key...  I also have see two users with two different TV models which have been bricked after the update.