Quantcast

Upscaling from UHD resolution to 4K resolution

anishjp

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By styopa
      I moments ago was watching the linked youtube.
      Highest resolution on my desktop 1080p
      Highest resolution offered on my LG CX (whether wired or wireless) 360p.
      Desktop and LG tv are about 8' apart.  Using same wifi/router (connected to 1gig/1gig fiber).   LG tv fully updated.
      Any idea why LG youtube app is so terrible?

Thanks for any advice.

• By BUB
      2 TVs, one OLED77CXPUA and the other just installed OLED65C2PUA. 77’ shows a program in 2160p while the 65’ shows the same program only in 1080p. Anyone know why ? Thank you.
    • By Alex
      New Delhi: Elista, the electronic appliance company headquartered in Dubai has just launched new smart TVs in India. These new televisions are a refresh of their existing lineup in India. So, let’s take a look at their specs and features.  
      Pricing and Availability 
      The 43-ich Elista Smart LED TV has a price tag of Rs. 48,990 ($628). The bigger 50-inch and 55-inch options cost Rs. 59,990 ($769) and Rs. 70,990 ($910) respectively. These TVs are available on all leading consumer electronics shops and online platforms.  
      Elista Smart LED TV specs & features 
      The new range of Elista Smart LED TVs comes in three screen sizes: 43-inch, 50-inch, and 55-inch. They offer a 4K resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels along with 1.07 billion colors. The TVs provide smooth visuals even when watching fast-paced scenes thanks to MEMC technology (Motion Estimation, Motion Compensation) and 60Hz refresh rate.  
      The Smart TVs also come with ALLM (Automatic Low Latency Mode) which reduces the response time of the display to just 5ms, making it ideal for console gaming. The smart TV operates on LG’s WebOS which comes with the ThinQ AI. The ThinQ AI is LG’s voice assistant that makes it simple for viewers to control the TV with either voice or via a mobile device. If the ThinQ UI is not your cup of tea, you also get access to the built-in Alexa to help navigate through the UI or through your favorite OTT apps.  
      The smart TVs come with easy-to-use Magic remote with a dedicated hotkey for Netflix and Prime Video. For connectivity, these TVs have in-built dual-band Wi-Fi. Last but not the least, the speakers of the smart TVs come powered by Dolby Audio. 
      Source: 
      link hidden, please login to view
    • By Boy80
      Hi, I'm playing an old videogame (Nintendo SNES or NES, 16bit or 8bit) on my LG TV, but I see very bad the screen, the upscaling seems bilinear.
      I think LG should include various kinds of upscaling methods for videogame mode, such as nearest neighbor, waifu2x, XBRZ ..
      Please add some settings to make old guys happy ..
      Thanks

• By Jasmin Rašljanin
      I recently bought a UHD tv 65UP75003. I'm not sure, but I think there was a problem after the software upgrade. The TV is connected via an HDMI cable to a DTV receiver that sends 1080i resolution and the problem is in the horizontal line that travels from top to bottom. The line is not visible at progressive resolution. What I did: Reset the TV, receiver, bought a new high speed HDMI cable ...
      Please help and what to try next?

link hidden, please login to view