1. Either go back to a home bar or at least let the users decide what type they see, home bar (like in one in previous series) or home screen, so they can switch
2. Make home bar/screen user definable in regards of position of app listand sources list, so we don‘t have to scroll down every time we want to start an app.
3. Put an option to remove the annoying frames in the top part of the home screen.
4. Use the same size for app and source icons. Why are the app icons so small?
5. Make source icons renamable. My PS5 is connected to HDMI 4 and I cannot name the port „PS5“. This is one of the most essential things. The TV can also not recognize the PS5 as gaming console and I would have to do that manually, but since this part of external device control I wouldn‘t do that, because I don‘t want to control the PS5 via my TV, I just want to rename the icon.
6. Put an option „Always go directly into full settings menu“. The side list of icons that appears when pressing thr settings button is annoying. The symbols are partially totally unclear and I would have to go down to the one that opens all settings. Too many button presses.
7. With an app or TV or whatever running and when accessing the home screen, don‘t stop the stream and mute the audio, just put the picture as small PiP overlay on top of the home screen, including audio and continue playing until any app or source is switched.
8. Put an option to turn off auto-update for apps or at least let the user decide!
Always let the user decide. This UI is made for the users.
By Derek Weselake (WEZ)
Hey there, I have had a OLED55B6P for ten months and I love it but
I have a problem all a sudden, just today it starts to show a black screen with fire works every minutes if I don't press a button on the remote.
I have no eco mode on, no power save modes on, TV firmwire is up to date, and tried turning off on and on the tv.
anyone know how to fix?
hi guys, I have an LG CX65 bought a month ago. it's already happened two times that while I was watching a normal TV channel the fireworks screensaver kicked in. After the first time I did a reset of the TV, but it happened again today. Someone has experienced this issue? If could be useful to know, I have an Xbox series x, a ps5 and a soundbar connected respectively to HDMI port 1, 2 and 3 and the consoles always stays in sleep mode. they works great, no problem at all, and the hdmi cables are brand new.
the first time the fireworks kicked in while a was watching a news Channel i has only the soundbar and PS4 connected tho.
I hope you can help me out
Inviato dal mio SM-G965F utilizzando Tapatalk