Quantcast

Periodical gaps of silence while watching HbbTV (Hybrid TV)

Mindaugas Vaiciulis

Question

Hello,

my TV (UP80003LR) (with latest WebOS: 6.3.2-423 )works fine expect for one problem with HbbTV (Hybrid TV).

While watching HbbTV there are periodical gaps of silence of durations ~0.5 sec. every ~10 sec, so It`s very difficult to watch TV.

Earlier gaps occured once a minute so it was kinda bearable.

Internet is connected though LAN cable.

Have tried tune sound options, but it didn`t helped, so have and reseted TV settings to initial, but it didn`t helped too.

So now i am kinda desperate. 

What can be sure of is that problem is local with TV, because there are no problems with TV picture and there are no problem on second TV (Samsung).

Thank for any ieads.

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By vlc
      I would like to be able to send a browser URL to the TV from my desktop computer to look at some time in the future.   
    • By இரவிசங்கர்
      LG 43UP75 - Alexa showing US site URL to login. Unable to login with my Amazon prime account
      LG channel app not found..
      Media player is not supporting audio with mkv files.

• By Toxo
      What URL or IPs does the TV need to reach to check for updates?  I have the B9.
    • By Utugau
      I am developing a web hosting app for the LG/TV WebOS.
      I know that the web hosting app is basically running inside a browser engine (webkit?).
      When the user is about to make the payment (I am using Paypal because I don't like PaymentWall), the app directs the user to the paypal confirmation page where there is no mean for the user to click on the CORFIRM PURCHASE button. I don't see the "mouse" cursor and there is no documentation I could find about the theme.
      So, I was thinking if I could launch that payment page on the tv's browser.
      That browser has a cursor that moves when I click the arrows.
      Any way to do that? To launch an URL from the app into the television browser? or to make the cursor appear inside the app?
    • By uragan1987
      hi
      i have build a simple app
      like this

link hidden, please login to view my problem is, i cant play my stream url with this method
      at VLC on computer it works fine
      somebody know how to play this media file?