Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

Register now to gain access to our webOS user support forum. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to post a user to user support request topic to this site or reply to existing topics posted by other users. You can also take part in our other webOS user forums. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Best Buy: Touchstone Charging Dock HP Touchpad $39.99

Looks like Best Buy has the Touchstone charging dock for the HP Touchpad for $39.99, but it looks like it's only available in stores. It'll save you $40 off the retail price.

Click Here

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• Question: Point and click to play video for youtube app not working

I have purchased lg smart TV having webos in month of may. After updating YouTube app last week , selecting video with magic remote pointer and play video is stopped . I have to use navigation key to select video and play .  Please look into to it

By Shekhar Rajepandhare, in LG webOS Smart TV App Questions

• Awaiting best answer

• 0 votes
      • 0 answers
    • webOS OSE on HP Touchpad?

With the release of webOS OSE, I'm wondering if it's able to run on the HP Touchpad. I wonder if someone will attempt to port it over.   Might give me a reason to pull out the old Touchpad, currently have an older Android system on it and haven't messed with it in over a year.

By ajmboy, in HP TouchPad

• 0 replies
    • Who Bought a Fire Sale HP Touchpad?

Did you buy a Firesale HP Touchpad? Share the details... Thankfully, I was able to get one myself, but it took a few tries and ordering it on the HP Business site. By the time I checked all the retailer, they were gone! Snagged a 16GB for $99! I hope you grabbed one also...

By Alex, in HP TouchPad

• 21 replies
    • [pivotCE]Unlock your HP TouchPad 4G

webOS friend and LuneOS project aficionado, Herrie, recently embarked on an unlocking adventure.  His HP TouchPad 4G gave up the ghost and passed away quietly.  So he did what anyone would do and got a new one!  That’s what you’d do if your TouchPad died too, right? His TouchPad was special though.  In fact, you probably read his article right here on pivotCE about getting true LTE speeds on it with an unlocked Sierra 7710 card in it. Why not just crack open the new one and pop in the 7710 and throw away that crappy “3.5G” Ericcson card?  Well, the TouchPad pretty much breaks when you open it.  The little clips that keep the back connected weren’t designed to be opened once engaged. After Herrie contacted, paid for, and was reimbursed by several unlocking services over the course of about a month he finally stumbled upon UnlockFusion which was able to get him an unlock code.  The catch?  It took 2 weeks but it only cost him about $10.50 USD.  Not bad! Need your TouchPad 4G unlocked?  Head over to www.unlockfusion.com and I’m certain they can help you.  Or crack yours open and pop in a Sierra 7710 (EU) or a Sierra 7700 (NA). #webOSforever Related posts: HP TouchPad meets KitKat The search for real 4G on the TouchPad The Pre 3 and HP TouchPad in 2014 View the full article

By pivotCE, in pivotCE News

• 0 replies
    • Question: HELP: LG LB65XX TV, reset but cant click 'OK' with magic remote so initial setup halted

Hi to all.... MY TV is LB6520 42 inch with firmware v 4.65.XX   From yesterday, suddenly the magic remote stopped working except the cursor was moving on screen & using the wheel on remote channel change was working. All the buttons & clicks stopped working.  Even my LG blu ray player remote which I use for operating TV on/off, volume, channel change etc. Stopped working.    But the android LG TV Plus app was working smoothly. So using the app, I reset the TV from 'Settings' menu. Now at primary initialization phase where 'Language' & 'Country' selection is done, I cant click on 'OK' button [as no button/clicks are working on both the remotes]. Screenshot attached. So I struck on this screen & can't proceed.   Is there any other way to perform the clicks for initial setup like using laptop, mouse etc.? Please Please Hep me.     Note: TV bought from UAE. Now I'm in Bangladesh. Country was set to S Africa. No problem I faced in my 1 year operation of the TV.   - Ripan

By ripansays, in LG webOS Smart TV Questions

• Awaiting best answer

• 0 votes
      • 7 answers
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By ajmboy
      With the release of webOS OSE, I'm wondering if it's able to run on the HP Touchpad. I wonder if someone will attempt to port it over.  
      Might give me a reason to pull out the old Touchpad, currently have an older Android system on it and haven't messed with it in over a year.
    • By Alex
      Is anyone using CyanogenMod on their Touchpad?
    • By Alex
      So, now that Android is a possibility on the Touchpad with Cynagenmod team's port....who's going to try it?
      It's in Alpha currently.
    • By ajmboy
      I have 4 palm touchstone charger docks, 2 in my house, one in the office, and one in my car. I bought my wife a plam pixi pink touchstone back cover. I have a palm pixi plus black cover for my touchstone. Works very well, and one of teh things I always liked. I set it down various times during the course of the day and when driving it sits on it in my car. The battery is always charged. I use the hell out of my phone for work, so the battery can drain pretty quickly. I also check email all teh time and have it hooked to 6 email accounts with instant push for emails on. All pop accounts and one exchange account. Plus browsing online, the touchstone charging docks have been a huge help in keeping my battery up daily.