Quantcast

Receiving/Decoding satellite channels on LG Smart TV?

Hi All, I've been using a satellite set top box to receive Intelsat, UK TV. Realised the TV has satellite input so connected my dish cable directly into the TV sat input and  I can get to the point where I can see all the UK TV channels but every one is black, no picture or sound. I'm assuming there is an extra step in the setup but can't work out what to do. Can anyone advise what I need to do, is it even possible? Or is there an additional app that I can download? Thanks!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Alex
      Web SDK

webOS TV SDK is a tool that provides developers with tools for webOS TV web app development and emulator for testing.

For the supported webOS TV platform version, see

System Requirements Operating System Microsoft® Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) Mac OS X Lion or later (64-bit) Ubuntu 10.04, 12.04 / Ubuntu Mint 13 (Maya) (32-bit and 64-bit)
      Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.0 GHz or faster Memory: 3 GB or more of RAM Display: 1280 x 1024 or higher of screen resolution Graphic Card: 256 MB or more of video memory Additional Software Oracle® VirtualBox 4.2.x or higher (4.2.x is recommended)
      Oracle JDK 1.7.0_45 or later 

For version downloads, visit:
      link hidden, please login to view  

• By Derek Weselake (WEZ)
      Hey there,  I have had a  OLED55B6P for ten months and I love it but

I have a problem all a sudden, just today it starts to show a black screen with fire works every minutes if I don't press a button on the remote.

I have no eco mode on, no power save modes on, TV firmwire is up to date, and tried turning off on and on the tv.

anyone know how to fix?
    • By John Bizeray
      I recently updated the firmware on my  LG43UH610V.  Now I constantly get "Wired Lan cable disconnected" / "Wired network is connected" messages even while watching a video file from my NAS. The TV is connected and using the network while getting these messages. It has always been on a fixed IP address on the LAN.
    • By Priyag
      Hi,
      Iam unable to see bigg Boss in Hotstar appsince morning error showing as "PI 6006 NAS".
      Iam using LG webOS TV UM7780PTA.
      Please rectify it as soon as possible.
    • By jordyvang
      Hi everyone,

I just bought a new LG television for a lobby in the company.
      It's a 55" LG Smart TV with WebOS.

This tv is to show the narrowcasting system. But after a few hours the tv gets in to something like a screensaver.
      The narrowcasting is playing with the webbrowser from the installed apps.

Does anyone knows how to get the screensaver off?

Thankyou very much:)
  • Similar Tagged Content