Quantcast

2020 nanocell 55

Ricardo harris

Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By PVN Satyanarayana
      Hi, I purchased my SMART TV model 43LF6300 in the year 2016 and current Firmware Version 04.06.40. Every one India using their favorite app like Disney Hotstar+, Zee5, Aaha and many more apps but those are not available on my TV which is annoying.. I spent Rs. 54000 to buy LG Smart TV but all the latest apps are not available. Please release the latest Web OS for these models at least Beta version unless the TVs like this will be useless and no one trust LG products. Thanks in advance and hope to receive latest Web OS soon.
    • By RebeccaW
      I've just got a 55NANO80 TV and tried to set it up today. 
      I got through the set up as far as connecting via satellite, cable or aerial.   This stumped me because I don't have any of these, as far as I know!  I just have NOW TV.  So, I pressed exit, thinking that the TV would skip trying to search for channels.   The screen then flashed with vertical black and white lines and then went completely black.  
      I have tried to reset the TV and turn it off and back on.  Nothing shows on the screen, so I cannot press the settings button or anything.  
      Have I been sent a dud TV or have I missed something really obvious?  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
      Thank you.
      Edit:  I have turned Now TV on and the sound is coming through the television, but I still have no picture.
    • By Deepak Suresh
      I bought LG 43UJ752T in 2018 and now planning to exchange or resale to buy LG Evo OLED TV?

NO complaints in my TV so far.
    • By NANOCELL1
      I just purchased an LG 55" 75 NANOCELL T.V about 10 day's ago. out of the blue on day 8 when I would switch from HDMI 1 to Live T.V the T.V would show the T.V broadcast for about 1 second and then the T.V would turn off. so I I did the plug unplug then I messed with energy saving features timers so on so forth on the LG, but to no Avail could not get it to stop shutting off when I would switch Inputs.  so I am scratching my head??? I was to the point of returning the T.V to the place of purchase as I am still within the return period.  So I think Maybe it's a CEC/HDMI power function issue on my Shield T.V Pro.  "I am not sure if this is a random bug or not, and why I am posting this here." it may be an an LG and Shield T.V issue".  So any way the "THE FIX" what I did was go into settings on my Shield T.V Pro , select Device Preferences, then select display and sound, then select   Power control, I then ticked each option to off, and then reboot the Shield T.V and VIOLA!! no more issue with the input issue, I then went back into the  BOX and turned each one back on one at a time until I could find the one preference  that was causing the issue,  "it was the option sleep shield when T.V input changes" that was the culprit.!!!! I hope this helps anyone that has had this same issue!! keep it off it's not needed for most 
    • By News Reporter
      LG Continues to Push the Limits of Future Mobility with Advanced ADAS Technology

SEOUL, Nov. 25, 2021 — LG Electronics (LG) and Mercedes-Benz AG were named joint winners this week at the annual AutoSens Awards, a global celebration of autonomous driving and advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS).
      Every year the AutoSens conference recognizes companies for innovations in six categories of which LG was nominated in two: 2020 Vision Award and Hardware Development of the Year. The 2020 Vision Award was bestowed to LG and Mercedes-Benz in recognition of their influence, sustainability, contribution to the industry and inspiration to future technologies. The Hardware Development of the Year award was given to LG for successfully commercializing its front multipurpose camera technology beyond the concept stage. LG and Mercedes-Benz have been
      link hidden, please login to view on ADAS camera technology for the past seven years, seeing the fruits of their labor commercialized in the new sedan which launched last month. First started in 2015, the AutoSens Awards celebrates the best innovations and innovators in ADAS and autonomous vehicle technology. Every year, representatives from automakers, suppliers, research labs and academia take part in AutoSens online communities, conferences and training modules, exhibition events and workshops to better understand the fast-growing autonomous vehicle industry, which could not exist without ADAS technology.
      Dr. Park Young-kyung, a Vision AI expert at LG, and Dr. Benjamin Marx of Mercedes-Benz’ multi-purpose camera team accepted the award and delivered a speech where they described the rewarding experience of working together for many years to develop a camera solution that improved real-life safety and met the strict European NCAP safety requirements. The state-of-the-art technology developed by the two companies is capable of taking advantage of deep learning and multi radar sensors to deliver significantly more environmental data to the central processing unit for analysis. More data results in better analysis and greater safety.
      “Demonstration value to our automotive customers is the ultimate reward for LG,” said Dr. Kim Jin-yong, president of the LG Vehicle component Solutions Company. “Being honored together with Mercedes-Benz is very meaningful to LG as we strive to contribute toward innovation in future mobility.”
      # # #