Quantcast

LG 55" 75 Nanocell T.V 2021 model powers off when using shield T.V Pro. " FIX "

I just purchased an LG 55" 75 NANOCELL T.V about 10 day's ago. out of the blue on day 8 when I would switch from HDMI 1 to Live T.V the T.V would show the T.V broadcast for about 1 second and then the T.V would turn off. so I I did the plug unplug then I messed with energy saving features timers so on so forth on the LG, but to no Avail could not get it to stop shutting off when I would switch Inputs.  so I am scratching my head??? I was to the point of returning the T.V to the place of purchase as I am still within the return period.  So I think Maybe it's a CEC/HDMI power function issue on my Shield T.V Pro.  "I am not sure if this is a random bug or not, and why I am posting this here." it may be an an LG and Shield T.V issue".  So any way the "THE FIX" what I did was go into settings on my Shield T.V Pro , select Device Preferences, then select display and sound, then select   Power control, I then ticked each option to off, and then reboot the Shield T.V and VIOLA!! no more issue with the input issue, I then went back into the  BOX and turned each one back on one at a time until I could find the one preference  that was causing the issue,  "it was the option sleep shield when T.V input changes" that was the culprit.!!!! I hope this helps anyone that has had this same issue!! keep it off it's not needed for most 

Edited by NANOCELL1
forgot to add a small sentence at the end

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.