Quantcast

Country group code cannot changed anymore and it is locked.

Nimazh

Question

I was tying to change the settings on our LG TV to enable it for HD channel reception. We found instructions on the net to configure the "area option" in the hidden menu, however, they did not work. So, we thought that we need to change the country group to be able to receive the HD channels. Although we could not change the "country group code" from 20 to an arbitrary number, we change it to 13. After that, we have not been able to change it anymore. It is struck there. I know this is ridiculous, but an LG TV expert who is working in LG customer services told us that I could not change it either and we need to replace the IL.

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Stephen Davies
      As above! All4 & My5 will no longer work. Also, how do you update the browser? My LG nano TV is just over 3 years old.
    • By 43UR81006LJ
      I reset my lg tv which was set in the Uk when it came from the box since i bought it and i don't live in the Uk and i already rested the tv 5 times and i can't find the orginal post code area and edited back what should i do can u give me the orginal post code area
    • By News Reporter
      Recognized in the Partnership Category of Volkswagen’s Annual Awards for Suppliers,
      LG Reaffirms Its Status as a Leader in Automotive Electronics

SEOUL, July 8, 2024 — LG Electronics (LG) has been honored at the Volkswagen Group Award 2024, which took place in Wolfsburg, Germany, on July 2. LG was recognized by the Volkswagen Group, one of the world’s premier automakers, in the ‘Partnership’ category for its outstanding development, manufacture and supply chain management of mobility technologies and solutions, including in-vehicle infotainment systems and connectivity products. The award highlights LG’s unwavering commitment to excellence and points to its growing reputation in the automotive sector as a trusted partner and innovation provider.
      Established in 2002, the Volkswagen Group Award is held annually to honor the Wolfsburg-headquartered company’s top suppliers. This year’s Award recognized a total of 10 suppliers and featured 10 different categories, including Partnership, Sustainability, Digitalization and Transformation.
      LG’s partnership with Volkswagen Group spans several years, during which LG has supplied a range of advanced automotive solutions, such as infotainment systems, automotive displays, digital cockpits, augmented-reality head-up display (AR HUD) technology and cockpit domain controller (CDC) solutions. In 2015, LG participated in Volkswagen Group’s Fast Automotive Supply Tracks (FAST) program, and in 2017, LG received the Technology and Innovation Award from Volkswagen Group for its outstanding infotainment technology.
      “The past, present and future success of the Volkswagen Group is only possible with strong partners,” said Dirk Große-Loheide, Member of the Extended Executive Committee and Member of the Volkswagen Brand Board of Management responsible for procurement. “The anniversary of the Volkswagen Group Award highlights the importance we place on close, partnership-based cooperation with our suppliers and underscores the esteem that goes with this.”
      “We are deeply honored by this prestigious accolade and look forward to continuing our strong partnership with Volkswagen Group,” said Eun Seok-hyun, president of LG Vehicle component Solutions Company. “LG is committed to driving innovation in the mobility sector and to working closely with its industry partners to deliver differentiated products and exceptional customer experiences.”
      Since entering the mobility solutions market, LG has won multiple awards from automakers for its dependability as a supplier and for the quality of its advanced vehicle components and systems. Last year, LG was named the best supplier in the areas of infotainment and telematics at GM’s 31st Annual Supplier of the Year Award. In 2020, LG was acknowledged by the Mercedes-Benz Group for first-class performance and partnership, and by the Renault Group for state-of-the-art vehicle display technologies.
      # # #

link hidden, please login to view
    • By Ramya Shyam
      Bought a LG Nano TV in Iceland and trying to change the settings from.Europe to India using settings remote. Does not update, What could be the issue?
    • By qix70
      Hi, could you help me please?
      Whats the code to enable DVR in my ToolOPT6 menu?
      My code now is 541641992
      my country is Italy area option code: 3122

Thanks