Quantcast

Country group code cannot changed anymore and it is locked.

Question

I was tying to change the settings on our LG TV to enable it for HD channel reception. We found instructions on the net to configure the "area option" in the hidden menu, however, they did not work. So, we thought that we need to change the country group to be able to receive the HD channels. Although we could not change the "country group code" from 20 to an arbitrary number, we change it to 13. After that, we have not been able to change it anymore. It is struck there. I know this is ridiculous, but an LG TV expert who is working in LG customer services told us that I could not change it either and we need to replace the IL.

• Answers 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Mach13
      I have a 55UH650V Smart TV Which i'm lovin...  But I can't seem to get the live tv pause to work with a USB drive..   I bought a 64GB USB 3.0 drive which works for general program recording and playing music, picture files on the TV etc... But when I try to pause live tv it says it cant work with this drive choose another?

Is there anywhere that specifically advises on USB spec for this function?

Kinda think it should be in the manual but i cant find it...
    • By Sourav Pathak
      I often feel the need to turn off my TV's screen after I select a playlist and start playing. Can we have this option in the Spotify app. We do have this option in the inbuilt music player where we can turn off the display while the music plays in the background and we can turn the display back on by pressing volume up button on the remote. Felt that this option could be added to Spotify app as well.
      Thanks
    • By Wins Beans
      Hello. There is a 43um7600plb TV (2019) . After the WebOS updating  to 05.10.15, the dynamic contrast function does not work. When switching modes (off, low, medium, high), the contrast does not change. Resetting the settings didn't help. 
    • By Vyas Himanshu
      I have LG model UJ623T, how I can use SonyLiv app in this model ?
    • By Swagat
      There is an issue with the LG OS with my smart tv UM7290.  When i mute the Channels having 5.1 audio from dth remote and then unmute it, the sound is getting mute permanently. Only when i change the channel and come back to the same channel then i can hear the audio. I have dishTV as dth. My sony 4k smart tv is not having the same issue and working fine. Hence i am assuming the issue is only with LG one. 
      steps: 
      Mute a 5.1 audio channel for more then 5 seconds from dth remote-> then unmute.  Unable to hear the sound