Satellite list

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By coyote
      I've got my ThinQ and Google Home apps and Google Home speakers set up to turn off my LG C1.  But they won't turn it on, I guess because the TV isn't listening for commands when off.   I expected that enabling these Settings|General|Devices|TV Management|Quick Start+ Settings|General|Devices|External Devices|TV On With Mobile|Turn on via Wi-Fi would do it, but it did not.
      OMG I just discovered that Alexa turns on the TV...and I never even had to open let alone set it up in the Alexa app!
    • By KJ-Analog
      No apps (Hulu, YouTube, Netflix, LG channels) will play content on LG Nano 9 after most recent software update. Any suggestions to fix without waiting for next update?
    • By Panto650
      Is anyone aware of an update to the lg web browser that will enable me to screen mirror using an iOS device. I do not have that capability at the moment
    • By imanshanizadeh
      hi
      My TV does not play Dolby Vision file properly after the update, it shows in HDR
      When I play the Dolby Vision file with the TV media player, the device starts playing, but instead of Dolby Vision, the HDR mode turns on. There was no such problem before the update

• By OmoDeCarton
      As the title, is there a way to see the satellite quality and power of the signal for every channel? Is seems not... I have the last WebOs version, the 6.