Quantcast

webOS browser drag&drop function broken in latest update

ljjones

Question

I used to be able to drag&drop text and links to browser tabs.  Now tabs reject anything dropped on them.

This function was very convenient.  I could leave the cursor in one tab, navigate to another tab and pickup some text (or even an image), and drop it on the previous tab at the top of the screen.  The previous tab would open and the text/link/image would be pasted where I left the cursor.

It just doesn't work anymore.  Anybody else seen this?

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

It was a nice way to open things in new tab, thank you for this, new browser had several issues, I had problem watching movies and  found something that helps, reset TV to factory settings, before that write down your region and backup programs to usb, then after restoring, set region and restore programs, new browser is gone, but every time you run browser it  asks for update and you have to press launch. I found it in a thread and also users suggested to watch movies for free in watchsomuch.tv which was a great site and is fully compatible with WebOS browser. If pay you can watch outstanding 4K qualities on LG OLED

•  

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.