• Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By alizadeh
      Hi, 

I was tying to change the settings on our LG TV to enable it for HD channel reception. We found instructions on the net to configure the "area option" in the hidden menu, however, they did not work. So, we thought that we need to change the country group to be able to receive the HD channels. Although we could not change the "country group code" from 20 to an arbitrary number, we change it to 10. After that, we have not been able to change it anymore. It is struck there. I know this is ridiculous, but an LG TV expert who is working in LG customer services told us that I could not change it either and we need to replace the IC. I shocked why with a simple change in one of the TV parameters, everything is got complicated. 

In details, here is the picture of the parameters currently set on the LG TV with the model number of 49LH549V-TD: 

Please tell me why I could not set the "country group code" to 20 once again? It is gray meaning that is unchangeable. Any ideas will be appreciated.

Best regards 
      Alizadeh 

• By Nimazh
      I was tying to change the settings on our LG TV to enable it for HD channel reception. We found instructions on the net to configure the "area option" in the hidden menu, however, they did not work. So, we thought that we need to change the country group to be able to receive the HD channels. Although we could not change the "country group code" from 20 to an arbitrary number, we change it to 13. After that, we have not been able to change it anymore. It is struck there. I know this is ridiculous, but an LG TV expert who is working in LG customer services told us that I could not change it either and we need to replace the IL.
    • By Syed Jalal
      This is the error I'm facing when I try to launch on the LG WebOS TV Emulator as 
      ares-launch --device emulator com.yourdomain.app.firstapp On the emulator I see nothing but a blank black screen. When I run the webOS TV Emulator I can only see the TV remote control with the blank screen. I've tried using the controller to go to menu > App Manager and then launch from the installed apps but its of no luck either. I see the display on browser but not on the emulator
      I have installed this full package for windows 10. Can anyone please help me here so that I can see the display on my emulator.
    • By Ole
      After 05.60.15 update on 55UH650V. The miniguide pops up. But my biggest problem is that . I am using Sonos Playbase for TV Audio. After maybe ½ an hour or a couple of hours audio suddenly gets muted. To solve this i need  powercycle the TV. LG please fix this  asap.
    • By Vasilis Poulos
      Hello!

I would like your help in a problem I am facing with my LG Smart TV, model 32LB650V.

I entered the Service Menu (Instart & Adjust) and I was looking for a setting so I could unlock the bluetooth of the TV so I could use third party bluetooth headsets. Of course I did not find anything about it and out of stupidity I must have changed some other setting and since then none of the HDMI ports working!!! Unfortunately I did not take a picture before I "tweaked" the settings and so now I do not know how to make the HDMI ports work again. While it detects all 3 ports for me normally, when I connect something to them they do not detect any signal.
      I went back to the above menus to see if I could find which setting I had changed, but unfortunately I could not find it. I also noticed that in the Instart menu, in field 6. EDID: and in the HDMI ports (attached photos) it says "NG". I guess that means that for some reason they do not work ....
      Can someone help me with the above problem. Is there a setting that I need to change or did it just happen and all the HDMI ports broke (while they were working before) at the very same time that I had the STUPID idea to "tease" settings that I did not know ???