Quantcast

Notification in TV LG

On 5/21/2021 at 3:48 AM, Jose Saul Silva Herrera said:

I want to know if there is a way to send messages like push notification or popus with messages to the LG TV?

yes there is. i have the home-assistant running on a raspberry pi, i have integration with the webos and i use the notify.tv service to send all kind of notifications. For example when the door opens, the attributes of my amplifier (dolby surround information) and many more.

Thank you so much, I was thinking of quitting, Do you have de documentation or example to "notify.tv service"? I saw in internet that you only can used to send "Toasts and Alerts are only available in system apps, not 3rd party apps."   for this reason I'm here, I can pay you by this code, let me know how we can get an agreement

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Siva Shankar reddy
      We are using WebOs library v1.2.4 and  we are using the service: com.webos.notification, and we are trying to use the "enable" method. it is returning below error.
      ERROR :
      {"returnValue": false, "errorCode": -1, "errorText": "Denied method call \"enable\" for category \"/\""}
      CODE SNIPPET:
      webOS.service.request( 'luna://com.webos.notification', {
            method: 'enable',
            onSuccess: function( inResponse ){
             //..
            },
            onFailure: function( inError ){
           //..
            }
          } )

• By Joseph Maroon
      Just got this TV 1 week ago every 15min - 1/2 hour I get the random LAN disconnected while in the middle of YouTube etc. 
      I also noticed there is huge quality difference in video I play it’s poor quality on YouTube  I’m on a 100mbps connection off the internet There is something definitely wrong with TV firmware As there is very high latency,
      can anyone please shed some light on this?
    • By Brandon Huettner
      I keep getting this annoying notification that says "Device online" in the top right corner of the screen.  I cannot figure out how to disable it, nor can I find anything about it.  There is an icon of a router in the notification that looks like mine, so does that mean that a device on my network is now connected, or is the TV now online?  It happens quite often, so I don't think that the TV would be connecting and disconnecting that often.  I have an LG UH6090 with webOS 04.21.10.  Any help would be great!
    • By News Reporter
      One of the things we wish has been utilized more in the webOS notification area was the option to display a status bar of some sort. There've been a few apps, like
      link hidden, please login to view (and ) or to display sports game score alerts. But by-and-large, the quasi-widget status potential with the webOS notification area was never fully realized. The have breathed new life into the dashboard potential for the TouchPad, . Taking full advantage of that is webOS Nation Forum member and developer , who has whipped up a nice clean dashboard app for your weather, appropriately titled "". The app lives in your notification area and is compatible with both webOS tablets and smartphones. Dash Weather uses webOS's location services to get your local weather, so even GPS-less TouchPad users can get localized weather information thanks to ballparking it off your Wi-Fi IP address.
      On a smartphone or standard TouchPad, Dash Weather displays the current temperature, forecasted high and low, and two other bits of your choice, including the location, current conditions (cloudy/fair/etc), sunrise/sunset, and more. But what really makes Dash Weather is the LunaCE option, allowing you to have a double-height dashboard widget. With that taller space you can display more info at once (duh), and it thankfully carries over onto a LunaCE-enabled TouchPad's lock screen too.
      , and . If you happen to like it, we recommend sending a donation the way of Garrett92c at the source link below.