Question

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Kkara
      Every time I try to download an app on my LG Smart Tv, even though I’m already logged in it prompts me “you need to log in to install this app, do you want to log in?”. When I choose yes, it takes me to another screen and says “select account to log in with”, but my account is already selected (indicated by a green tick on the top right of my user icon). Even when I click okay on my control, I can’t proceed from this page. I essentially can’t download any apps because I can’t move on from this screen. Is there a solution or other method to download apps? 
    • By jstnard
      TV's a UK7700PUD. I've scoured the settings, but can't find anything that might let me export bookmarks to, say, USB. Although I did see in the TV's settings you can create/sign in to an LG account... Any chance I could use that to sync bookmark data in the cloud for an LG account? Wanna be sure here before I resort to manually copying them. Thanks.
    • By Ash0837
      Any way to chang picture settings in multiview? I'm able to connect 2 hdmi devices but I'm unable to change picture settings while in multiview. It's locked on Vivid mode. Any way to change to game mode? Both hdmi inputs are on game mode, but multiview is on vivid.
    • By [email protected]
      I have a couple of LG OLEDs in shared spaces, with external speakers, one via optical and the other via analog jack (confusingly named headphones). Whenever bluetooth headphones are used and then disconnected, the TV reverts to "internal" terrible audio. For non-technical people this is permanent. Do I have to train everyone to select the device from the long list or can I set a default?

• By Harald Dunkel
      Hi folks,
      Is there some way to permanently disable the gyroscope in the magic remote? I can set tracking speed to high, medium or low, but "off" is missing :-(.
      With gyroscope enabled the scroll wheel is extremely difficult to use. As soon as I use the scroll wheel the air mouse is activated again. I have the impression that scroll wheel and air mouse do not agree how to move the pointer. Sorry to say, but thats really annoying.
      WebOS is version 04.40.15. Every helpful hint is highly appreciated.