Quantcast

New update/upgrade for “Software Version  05.05.70”

Would you please provide a support if there is a way to update/upgrade “Software Version  05.05.70” for LG webOS TV since no update found once checking for update although some application contents is unavailable in LG Store 

NEED IMMEDIATE ADVICE PLEASE....

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Posted Images

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Stardust
      Hello,
      I got a 55UJ6519-ZA and wanted to install the Discoveryplus app on it, but it is not available in the content store. 
      I found that version webOS 4.0 (or higher) is required for Discoveryplus, but my TV is running version 3.9.0-62907

Any chance the 55UJ6519-ZA will get an webOS-update to 4.0?

By Guest
      JioCinema has a good collection of movies and shows , it would be cool if we could atleast side load the app or it would be officially released .
    • By Ugljesa Merdovic
      I bought a TV with webos 5 system yesterday. Content Store says it is unavailable. I tried changing the location, Internet DNS, factory reset, but nothing. i can't install any app on tv. Can someone help me, any solution?

• By Fausto
      I aIl
      I cannot receive Rai1 4k fifa game,
      The message sayd It Is supported only from version 2.0.1.
      How can I check my installed version?
      I have received Hbbtv Channel until a few days ago 
      Let me know 
      Fausto 

• By Sandip Prajapati
      Hello,
      I am using LG  OLED 55" TV since its launch new in the Market. I want education application like Udemy, Pluralsight, Linux Academy, Coursera, in the LG Content Store. 
      These education apps are widely used very in all Android and IOS platform. but LG OLED we unable to add the these app until LG can make it available to customer. 
      I had made the two times request in the past but nothing and no one addressed the issue and not received any response yet.

I request you, please address the issue and make education available to LG content store.

Thanks.
      Regards,
      Sandip Prajapati