Please post here firmware number for your WebOS set including your country or the country where you downloaded the firmware and the model of your tv set:
- 3.23.24 - Romania- 47LB730v
- 3.23.34 - Romania -47LB730v - 21.08.2014 by USB
- 4.30.09 - Romania - 47LB730v - 29.08.2014 - OTA
1. Download LgDTVUpDater [ | ] Updated 19 OCT 2015
2. Unrar and put LgDTVUpDater folder in C:\
3. Open C:\LgDTVUpDater\dns\AcrylicHosts.txt
4. Change 192.168.0.11 with your
5. Save and exit
6. Go back to C:\LgDTVUpDater folder
7. Run startDNS.bat and don´t close it
8. Run startHTTP.bat and don´t close it
9. Go to TV Menu > Network Settings > Ethernet/WiFi > Edit > Uncheck Set Automatically > Change DNS IP to your local IP address > Connect
10. Go to General > About This TV > Check For Updates
11. Accept downgrade to the first firmware TV
12. Restart TV
13. Back to TV Menu > Network Settings > Ethernet/WiFi > Edit > Check Set Automatically
14. Go to General > About This TV > Check For Updates and follow TV instructions OR download available Software_File dedicated for your TV, unrar and put *.epk file in LG_DTV folder at USB stick
15. Mount USB stick to USB port at your TV then accept upgrade when message prompt on the screen
16. Restart TV and follow TV instructions
For best performances go to TV Menu > General > Reset to Initial Settings
NSU EMU BY SMX
If your attempt to downgrade your TV with LgDTVUpDater for some reason was not successful, you can try to use tool prepared by SMX.
Everything you need - NSU Emu by SMX and how to use it - you can found
link hidden, please login to view.
By Ravichandran S
My TV was bought in 2014 55UB850T-TA with WebOS TV version 1.4.0-2337 (afro-ashley).
I recently purchased the Disney hotstar subscription. But in the above version the LG content store does not show the Hotstar
As per the news in this link we are eligible to upgrade to WebOS 2.0. But the automatic updates does not say it as WebOS 2.0 but still WebOS 1.4
link hidden, please login to view Why this discrimination for old users of LG TV? How will I install new apps in this TV?
Hey guys !!!
I have a UHD UJ634v LG webos Tv that lately an error message pops on the screen staying : Tv signal has been lost due to the satellite LNB short.Check LNB connection"
This is really getting on my nerves because I can't get any signal even after resetting the TV or even updating to the last software version.
I check my cable line and fixed every possible problem. The error message keeps showing up even after disconnecting cable line from the back of TV just as if a short circuit or something has happened inside the Tv.
Do you think that'd be software or hardware failure or something else??? How to fix it?
Please help me out with this cuz all my lovely satellite TV channels are gone 😐
Here is the actual error message on the right top o the screen
Thanks in advance !!!
Similar Tagged Content
OK, so what does it take to have full Chromecast support in LG TVs (webOS)?
a. Either builtin support.
b. Via webOS app.
The goal / use is simple as any other Chromecast device / TV: be able to say to "hey Google, play this video/music from service-X to LG-TV".
Looking forward to good news and your thoughts.
Just bought the LG 55UM7300 yesterday. Opened the web browser today for the first time, and wanted to sign in to my Google account. I got this message:
"Couldn't sign you in. This browser or app may not be secure. Try using a different browser. If you're already using a supported browser, you can refresh your screen and try again to sign in."
I tried doing it again using
link hidden, please login to view but got the same message. Since we don't have options for using other browsers, there may not be a way around this, but I thought I would check anyway. I'm using my secure home wi-fi network. Has anyone else experienced this?