• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By MD Speat
      Just got my LG TV in January and I think it has been hacked  I’m having trouble downloading apps and my WiFi is so slow plus when I go to factory reset it doesn’t go back to the way it was the day I plugged it in
    • By News Reporter
      Although today’s women have made progress in gaining more freedoms and rights, there is still much room for improvement. In much of the developed world, women can work outside the home, vote in elections, decide if they want to have a family, even become president if they so choose. But the customs and standards of the 18th century prevented women from detaching themselves from the family and domestic functions that were imposed on them and from following their true dreams.

With Maria Anna Mozart, the older sister of the musician and composer Wolfgang Amadeus, it was no different. Since childhood, “Marianne” easily handled musical instruments and performed at concerts with her brother, where she gained prominence and was an inspiration for many. But as she grew older Maria Anna had to put her career aside to build a family, causing her great talent to be forgotten over time.

Aiming to amplify visibility around this important story of classical music, LG Electronics in Brazil brought Marianne’s work to the 21st century through technology. With access to 66 letters and 90 pages of the musician’s diary, the contents of her diary were transformed into musical notes, making it possible to hear what Anna wanted to express but was not able at that time.

A German interpreter was invited to record the reading of Marianne’s letters and diary. All texts found written in German were carefully analyzed so that the pronunciation tone became the song entitled Das Königreich Rücken, the imaginary kingdom between Marianne and Mozart.

The communication campaign was conducted by the agency Almap BBDO. The concept behind it was to honor the memory of Marianne and many other talent women who have been forgotten over time. It was a way for LG to celebrate the power of women on this International Women’s Day. Because of its originality, the campaign saw significant mentions in various media outlets covering marketing, lifestyle and technology.
      A video of the musical composition is available on LG Brazil’s social network channels and on .
      By LG Brazil Staff
      # # #
      Photo Credits:

link hidden, please login to view
    • By mvrvma2
      Hi,
      I bought a LG Smart Tv about 2 years ago. Working fine (TV channels Telenet/Proximus, streaming Netflix, Walt Disney+, etc.  <i took over a 2nd LG Smart TV from my father-in-law (similar TV). I started using the 2nd TV as well.     Strange issue: streaming was OK but WebOS couldn’t find/locate channel stations (region: Flanders part of Belgium).     Whatever parameters I use to search channels (frequency, Flanders region, extensions, etc.) the results were always 0 stations.  I could only look at the streaming parts (Netflix, Walt Disney +, Flemish stations and so on, including lots of standard apps.
      I reinitialized WebOS by using factory default standards but was still impossible to find at least one station of the theoretical 999 available. on Telenet, Proximus frequencies.                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
       Both TV have a Telnet PCMCIA card available replacing partly the Telenet digicorder.  Those cards must not be used when searching for channels.
      I still don't understand why both TVs are behaving so differently at setup and channel search functions. They are using the same Wi-Fi and are still connected to a coaxial cable.  Is it a malfunction, a different setup, some background parameters not cleared?                                                                                                                                                                                    
      Any idea, solution very welcome.
      Kind regards.
    • By MinakshiSamvedi
      I can't connect my google home hub to my smart tv(UK6360PTE) don't say, it doesn't support it because it has an inbuilt Google assistant and also the model no is mentioned on the LG website containing the list of supported models. It's a 2018 model. The app named "connect tv to Google assistant" is missing from the home screen. I tried to be over smart (LOL) and asked the voice command for the app it said opening the "connect tv to Google assistant" app and redirected me to the app store but it said not available.
      HELP ME... 
    • By ken325i
      Need some help with my 55B6.....can't get the firmware to update......I have 3 spinning dots!!

Here is what has happened.....
      - When watching I was getting the screensaver fireworks for no reason
      - As done in previous situations, I triggered "reset to initial settings".
      - the 3 colored spinning dots were triggered as if the reset had started, but no reset occurred.
      - the 3 colored spinning dots would not go away.
      - I downloaded the firmware to USB and tried to update using the manual USB update process per LG's online instructions.
      - When I turn on the TV, with USB inserted, I still get the 3 colored spinning dots -- NOTHING HAPPENS!
      I have tried 2 different USB drives and formatted both to FAT32, no success.  Can't get past the 3 spinning dots!

Don't know where to go with next step!!

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Ken
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Robin S
      Is there a special trick to login to a Google account with webos? I got an LG CX but I'm not able to login. After I insert my credentials I see a terms of service screen with a disabled "agree" button. When I click on "later" the only other option I'm redirected to the login screen. 
      What can I do? 
    • By Khamikaze
      Hi Everyone,

OK, so what does it take to have full Chromecast support in LG TVs (webOS)?
      a. Either builtin support.
      b. Via webOS app.

The goal / use is simple as any other Chromecast device / TV: be able to say to "hey Google, play this video/music from service-X to LG-TV".

Looking forward to good news and your thoughts.

Thanks,
    • By FG_Rick
      Just bought the LG 55UM7300 yesterday. Opened the web browser today for the first time, and wanted to sign in to my Google account. I got this message:
      "Couldn't sign you in. This browser or app may not be secure. Try using a different browser. If you're already using a supported browser, you can refresh your screen and try again to sign in."
      I tried doing it again using
      link hidden, please login to view but got the same message. Since we don't have options for using other browsers, there may not be a way around this, but I thought I would check anyway. I'm using my secure home wi-fi network. Has anyone else experienced this?
    • By Alex
      If you are on Google + , take a moment to follow us! 
      EDIT: Google Plus is no longer available.