Quantcast

Air Play Icon always showing up and can't be removed

Hello,

LG TV running v 05.10.30 

When I hit my Home button, it shows me a list all my apps.  AirPlay keeps showing up.  So I delete it.  Next time I turn on the TV is back.

I do not have the app installed  'My Apps'.

Any idea why it keeps showing up?

I would like to remove it permanently, or unless I want it.

Suggestions?

Thanks,

tV

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By kevin knauss
      The symbolic link within the PC's Pictures  folder is displayed by the LG Webos Photo app as a folder, but when clicked, the app says that the device is not connected. The existing folders under Pictures on the PC do work using the LG Webos Photo app. The symbolic link works properly on the PC itself, so it's not a problem with creating it using mklink. Any ideas? Thanks.
    • By Faseone01
      My TV just keeps turning on and off when plugged in . Cannot get to any menus , I have tried to unplug and it continues to do the same thing.
    • By David Sliwowicz
      I am a new LG customer that purchased recently a 75QNED TV.  The folowing are desired functions that are missing for in the TV usage: 
       I would like to be able to define my default sound out. Today it is the TV speakers but I would like to change it to Optical + TV speakers. Turning on my bluetooth headphones generates a screen message in which I have to confirm my sound transfer to headphones. It is desired that I"ll be transfered to headphones automatically with no confirmation. Turning off my headphones should bring me back to default sound out that was defined by me. (See 1.)   I would like to be capable to generate private menu (My Menu) from the different options that you have in settings. I think that 10 such options will be sufficient.   
    • By Kula
      Hi,
      How can i delete the Accuweather widget and set the Fireworks color Screensaver again? 
      Tnx
      Best Regards 
      Dragan K.
    • By Sona
      Dear pls help this issue lg 3D smart tv brought from Saudi to India all apps not working  country setting India doesn’t appear so what to do pls help
      thx
      ahmed