Quantcast

How to Play Spotify Music on LG webOS Smartwatch?

Bella Lee

In fact, Spotify doesn't offer its service to LG webOS Smartwatch now. If you want to listen to Spotify songs on LG webOS Smartwatch, you'd need a

link hidden, please login to view
. With Tunelf Spotibeat Music Converter, you can and then transfer them to LG webOS Smartwatch for playing without limits.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. To play Spotify music on LG webOS smartwatch, I use the 

. By using this tool, I can easily get Spotify songs as local files and then I can move them to the watch for listening. By the way, this tool now can be bought with a large discount at . You can go to the webpage and check it out.

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

If you want to play Spotify Music on your LG webOS smartwatch, you need the help of a professional

. It downloads and converts Spotify Music to a common audio format so that Spotify Music can be played offline on a variety of devices, including the LG webOS smartwatch. This way, you can enjoy Spotify Music directly on your LG webOS smartwatch even if you don't have an internet connection or the Spotify app.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Evan Cabrera
      My Lg Web Os tv doesnt have an option for a bluetooth speaker. Is There a way I can get an option for it?
    • By grabber5.0
      Tried to launch the Amazon Music app on my TV this morning and got this error. This just looks like an expired certificate error, but the app is 1.0.0 and hasn't been updated since release in 2020, so I suspect it's not supported anymore anyway. Anyone have it working on perhaps a newer TV? This one's two or three years old.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

• By News Reporter
      Company to Present Vision of Reimagined Technology, Lifestyles and
      Experiences as the Tradeshow Makes Offline Return

SEOUL, Aug. 15, 2022 — LG Electronics (LG) invites consumers from around the globe to experience its latest innovations up-close and in-person at IFA 2022 in Berlin, Germany (September 2-6). Under the theme of Life, Reimagined – with the booth displaying LG’s vision of reimagined technology, rediscovered lifestyles and redefined experiences – the company will introduce an array of products that break new grounds in technology advancement as well as unique, new solutions and services designed to deliver unparalleled customer experiences.
      LG is thrilled to be returning to Berlin for IFA for the first time since 2019. Europe’s premier consumer electronics tradeshow is back on the ground in the German capital after a two-year hiatus and ready to again wow visitors from all over the world.
      During IFA 2022, visitors can discover LG’s latest innovations, and learn how the company is reimagining the customer experience, at its booth in Hall 18 at Messe Berlin. Those who cannot attend IFA in person can still explore the LG booth by checking out the LG Booth video, which will be uploaded on the LG Global YouTube channel (
      link hidden, please login to view). # # #

• By Alex Ukraine
      Hi, I have a problem with setting area option for my TV LG C2 (now all app are locked). I bought it in Poland and after transferring to Ukraince I can`t change area option, due this a also have a problems with apps and lg store. Could you please help me))
    • By GiovanniG
      Hi, today I've lost about 8 hours trying find out how to open an rtsp of an IP camera into a new 65" OLED TV, which is updated to the latest FW. Tons of apps for IPTV but none of them is able to open a working/tested RTSP, also including it into a playlist m3u file. Nobody in this world has thought to display an RTSP on a LG TV? Looks unbelievable.

I've read a bout "webOS Signage and LG" but no ide how to implement it, install it, nowhere it is described.
      I need to display an rtsp stream on LG tv, I have the chance only woth an external device by HDMI or DLNA? That's a shame..
      Thank you for help